Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Spextacular

Season tickets

5 hours ago, Papasmurf said:

You're paying hundreds of pounds for a bit of plastic??

I'm paying hundreds of pounds to guarantee my seat for the season to watch the team I love. Genuinely wouldn't be arsed if they gave me a blank card to get in with. I take it out of a drawer at home and stick it in my wallet on match days. I then take it out of my wallet to stick it in the turnstile and back away it goes. Not even sure what's on the one I've had for the last few years.

Obviously touched a nerve. Look at Man City for example and what they do for STH....

9 hours ago, Chiltern Fox said:

My wife has received hers today, but I haven't got mine :S. Is it worthwhile calling the ticket office?

If it’s not arrived on the 17th of August maybe

3 hours ago, Countesthorpe Fox 1884 said:

Obviously touched a nerve. Look at Man City for example and what they do for STH....

You haven’t touched anything. You’re the only one complaining. 

I wouldnt have have a clue what other clubs do but I think our season ticket prices are a steal. 

6 minutes ago, Papasmurf said:

You haven’t touched anything. You’re the only one complaining. 

I wouldnt have have a clue what other clubs do but I think our season ticket prices are a steal. 

who cares how other clubs present their season tickets anyway lol 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Countesthorpe Fox 1884 said:

So I’m meant to be happy with whatever I’m given despite spending hundereds of pounds on it.....Nice one. 

It's not really the card you're paying for though is it? Hadn't even given it a thought. Opened the letter, slipped ST in the drawer and not likely to admire them in any way. As long as it lets me in the ground - that's what you're paying for

• Like 3

swear to god if they’ve sent one to my actual address and one to the address i lived in about 3 years ago yet again i’m gonna do nothing but post this passive aggressive post on here 

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, ScouseFox said:

swear to god if they’ve sent one to my actual address and one to the address i lived in about 3 years ago yet again i’m gonna do nothing but post this passive aggressive post on here 

This is absolutely superb - bravo :)

• 2 weeks later...
51 minutes ago, Chiltern Fox said:

Cheers. Can I also assume that my boy can use my wife's ST if she can't make the game? I've paid for 2 adult ST's. 

You'll be fine. Strictly speaking, according to T&C's they can't be transferred to another person without the club's permission but in practice this can't be enforced. However the lights on the turnstile flag a child or senior citizen ticket so an adult trying to enter on a concession (opposite way round to your example) could land the ST holder in trouble.

1 hour ago, Chiltern Fox said:

Cheers. Can I also assume that my boy can use my wife's ST if she can't make the game? I've paid for 2 adult ST's. 

Stewards wont question a child walking in using an Adult ticket. You should be fine.

(Now ive said that you will now be chucked out and ST's taken off you lol)

1 hour ago, ScouseFox said:

as if i couldn’t have guessed, it’s not here. god i hate this club. 3 and a half months to put something in the fu cking post and they can’t do it right. 

and what do you know, it’s gone to an old house. joke of a club. 

now theyre going to cancel the one theyve sent to nobody and resend another one. and i have to pick up a paper copy before the wolves game. i just need ID to pick it up. except i’m not actually going. so i can’t use ID to pick it up. 

brb just going to support leeds. peace out. 

1 hour ago, ScouseFox said:

and what do you know, it’s gone to an old house. joke of a club. 

now theyre going to cancel the one theyve sent to nobody and resend another one. and i have to pick up a paper copy before the wolves game. i just need ID to pick it up. except i’m not actually going. so i can’t use ID to pick it up. 

brb just going to support leeds. peace out. 

It does make you wonder. I have three ST, one for me and one each for my two sons. One of my sons has the same name as my dad. Last season they managed to send his ST to my dad's address - which is impressive considering my dad has never had any association with the club whatsoever - never brought anything from them, never been a supporter - nothing. Yet they managed to post my son's ST to his address - which he'd only been in for a few months! 

41 minutes ago, stripeyfox said:

It does make you wonder. I have three ST, one for me and one each for my two sons. One of my sons has the same name as my dad. Last season they managed to send his ST to my dad's address - which is impressive considering my dad has never had any association with the club whatsoever - never brought anything from them, never been a supporter - nothing. Yet they managed to post my son's ST to his address - which he'd only been in for a few months! 

they’re just absolutely useless. this is the third time in a year now that i’ve changed my address on the site, ordered tickets, they’ve gone to an old address, i’ve rang up and said change my address and they’ve apologised loads and said i can assure this won’t happen again etc. 

then sent the next one to the same, old address. 

27 minutes ago, ScouseFox said:

they’re just absolutely useless. this is the third time in a year now that i’ve changed my address on the site, ordered tickets, they’ve gone to an old address, i’ve rang up and said change my address and they’ve apologised loads and said i can assure this won’t happen again etc. 

then sent the next one to the same, old address. 

Maybe it would be easier for everyone if you just moved back to your old house?

• Haha 2