Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Izzy

Adrien Silva

27 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Seems that all sides of this particular transfer merry go round didn’t get what they wanted ....... (Chelsea, us, DD, Adrien) .......... SCP president was chuffed (again!) but karma got him less than a year later ...........

Karma Chameleon? 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Some of you may know that I live and teach in France. At the moment a lot of my hours are in Angouleme. Last night I was chatting to some people in a Portuguese restaurant, wearing my City shirt and they started in full flow about Adrien Silva. I never even realised that he was born here in Angouleme, to a French mother, there are a lot of Portuguese in the city, I thought he was from Portugal. Anyway I didn't learn too much, other than their adoration of the guy, but they have told me about relatives that live nearby, so if we do ever need some inside information I could yet "be the man".

37 minutes ago, FIF said:

but they have told me about relatives that live nearby, so if we do ever need some inside information I could yet "be the man".

You think they are just going to tell some random nutter in a city shirt lol lol lol

I was reading something last week that said he was born in France. But moved to Portugal at a young age. 

9 minutes ago, sylofox said:

You think they are just going to tell some random nutter in a city shirt lol lol lol

I was reading something last week that said he was born in France. But moved to Portugal at a young age. 

I'm not JUST a random nutter, I'm many other types of nutter too. The Portuguese are a friendly, talkative bunch and I've found the restaurant at the centre of their community, now a few building jobs and hey presto!  :D.

Yeah apparently born in Angouleme and left when he was a young kid but he still has family in the area and kids he was at early Primary school with.

On 13/03/2019 at 10:24, FIF said:

I'm not JUST a random nutter, I'm many other types of nutter too. The Portuguese are a friendly, talkative bunch and I've found the restaurant at the centre of their community, now a few building jobs and hey presto!  :D.

Yeah apparently born in Angouleme and left when he was a young kid but he still has family in the area and kids he was at early Primary school with.

You can get us the low-down on Wolves too....