Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Izzy

Adrien Silva

1 minute ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

I can’t remember a player I’ve been so undecided about.

One minute he looks class and the next minute lightweight and giving it away. I genuinely don’t know if I rate him or not.

He looks very average to me.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

One minute he looks class and the next minute lightweight and giving it away. I genuinely don’t know if I rate him or not.

Totally agree Izzy. Can't figure him out. Looks so assured one minute and like a pub player the next. 

Reminds me of myself in that respect lol

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

This is it. I really like him but at the same time I really don't. I just don't really know what he brings. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

Totally agree.  But, a bit like Chilwell and Fuchs last year, he has to play now and be given a run. I thought he was very poor tonight. Ineffective.  But we have to give him a chance to grow into that role. He clearly has talent. It is our weakest position though, next to Wilf who I thought was outstanding. 

I think he did alright as he kept the ball moving quickly and allowed Ndidi and Maddison to have more time on the ball. Don't underestimate him just because he doesn't have that flair etc. He did have a few poor balls and was shoved off the ball at times but he wasn't the only one either. He'll be crucial in that middle..Notice how Ndidi had a great game also and its because of the shared efforts in the middle 

1 minute ago, Lee Monty said:

X3 i thought him and wilf provided the base for Madds Gray Chilli and Ricardo to step up

X4... as above said he’s basically just the water carrier he’s not going to pull up any trees but he gets the ball and moves it on quickly and keeps us ticking over, also breaks up quite a lot

• Like 2

He seems to always want the ball to feet and can’t fault his work rate which is good, And he keeps possession well.

Hopefully an extended run in the team we will see more of the Silva the club we’re hoping to sign.

There were a few times tonight his passing was adrift, and in places second half I wished he just drove at the Man U defence as he had the space to, instead choosing to go backwards and slowing a chance of a counter.

Im going to judge him more about 10 games into the season, once things are up to speed.

• Thanks 1