Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Izzy

Adrien Silva

6 minutes ago, murphy said:

You could be right, he was quoted as saying that a game in England was like three games on Portugal.

I just want to know why is it that if the PL is such a culture shock in terms of physicality from Europe and the Portugese League, then why have the likes of Moutinho and Neves managed to fit in so well?

Moutinho has played around the place, not just the Portuguese league

• 3 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, FoxInTheBirstallBox said:

http://sportwitness.co.uk/leicester-city-player-spotted-old-club-transfer-rumours-already/

Where's the respect from this twat. First the incident at palace, now this when he's not even here to pay respects with the rest of the squad. Get rid

Sure he was on the tunnel cam somewhere mate, laying his shirt out by the side of the pitch with others I think.

No need to call him that

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, FoxInTheBirstallBox said:

http://sportwitness.co.uk/leicester-city-player-spotted-old-club-transfer-rumours-already/

Where's the respect from this twat. First the incident at palace, now this when he's not even here to pay respects with the rest of the squad. Get rid

Yeah total scum, wanting to go back to his home country and watch the team he started his career at, and stayed with for 15 years. Can't think of anything worse.

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, Clever Fox said:

I thought he was a poor signing at the time and so it's proved.

He's one we need to get rid off so the sooner the better.

On the other hand he's never really had a chance here. But he's not physical enough for the premiership.

Agreed,  a poor signing but he had a chance. Mendy disproved the myth that you need a long run of games. He appears to have good technical ability but our game seems to fast and robust for him. He could do something about his lack of strength getting knocked off the ball though. Kante, Marhez and Mendy are hardly giants but they managed to adapt. Armarty too found the physicality difficult when he first got here but managed to drag himself into the gym after training most days. It's a case of application sometimes perhaps? 

• Like 1

It's a sad situation for the guy. 

He's paid nigh on 10 times a week more than he's worth.  teams suited to his ability level would even be pushed to pay the tenth he's worth.

It leaves the rather brutal choice of informing him we'll honour his contract, but will train with the u23s for the remainder of his time with us. Or he can accept a modest settlement and clear off.

Gokhan Inker had the dignity to accept that type of offer (guesswork, from me). I suspect Silva would too, rather than destroy his career for money.