Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kingfox

The Apprentice 2018

3 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

Australia is in Asia right? Hahahah such good TV.

Torn between that bit, Camilla saying 'yoo-hoo' to Claude and then seeing Claude's face, or Daniel being made to believe he told a lie about his 1million global sales despite trying to blag his way out of it about 4 or 5 times lollol 

1 minute ago, StanSP said:

Torn between that bit, Camilla saying 'yoo-hoo' to Claude and then seeing Claude's face, or Daniel being made to believe he told a lie about his 1million global sales despite trying to blag his way out of it about 4 or 5 times lollol 

That other Daniel bit was what I was just trying to think of hahahahaha had his pants down big time there.

lol Yoohoo did me as well.

Lots of allusions in that episode to Camilla being a spoiled daddy's girl, who's had everything done for her thus far in her "business".

I mean, even by the Apprentice standards, flogging a few litres of cashew juice and chocolate milkshake mix from your kitchen is hardly a business venture, is it? 

Sian FTW. :wub:

On 14/12/2018 at 13:44, RoboFox said:

Lots of allusions in that episode to Camilla being a spoiled daddy's girl, who's had everything done for her thus far in her "business".

I mean, even by the Apprentice standards, flogging a few litres of cashew juice and chocolate milkshake mix from your kitchen is hardly a business venture, is it? 

Sian FTW. :wub:

It shows the lack of alternatives that she's in the final. Her product was dismissed and criticised by Sugar, the other two and in the interviews but somehow stayed in, probably because Daniel seemed to blag it and Sabrina was unpredictable.