Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kingfox

The Apprentice 2018

8 minutes ago, Langston said:

Rick was crap but how on earth is Kurran still in this.

Watch him win next week's task leading the team ffs

Think he could be good TV. They will keep people in for longer to make the series much better.

Last night one of the characters would have been outed too early, hence Sugar changing tactics and bringing them all back in.

Wouldnt surprise me if the producers had a hand in that to ensure the personalities don’t go too early 

11 minutes ago, Rob1742 said:

Think he could be good TV. They will keep people in for longer to make the series much better.

Last night one of the characters would have been outed too early, hence Sugar changing tactics and bringing them all back in.

Wouldnt surprise me if the producers had a hand in that to ensure the personalities don’t go too early 

If that was the case, Sarah wouldn't have gone week one. 

Honestly, this show is a bag of shit now. I can’t remember the last good product from a task. It’s so boring watching every person be completely useless. 

Worst bunch ever this year and I can’t even decide if Camilla and Sabrina are stunners or odd looking. Really frustrating TV. 

• Haha 1

On 07/11/2018 at 23:00, RonnieTodger said:

I can’t even decide if Camilla and Sabrina are stunners or odd looking. Really frustrating TV. 

Sian is my personal favourite, absolutely insane looks-wise and I maintain it's between her and Camilla in the final. Camilla definitely looks after herself as well, good grief. I'd have Sian to edge the competition and win it, though.

Sabrina annoys me something rotten, Kayode is an absolute child, Jasmine looks unable to convey any emotion other than concerned, Tom is the slowest talker in the land. It's a weak bunch.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Langston said:

Sian is my personal favourite, absolutely insane looks-wise and I maintain it's between her and Camilla in the final. Camilla definitely looks after herself as well, good grief. I'd have Sian to edge the competition and win it, though.

Sabrina annoys me something rotten, Kayode is an absolute child, Jasmine looks unable to convey any emotion other than concerned, Tom is the slowest talker in the land. It's a weak bunch.

Does their performance in the tasks really matter though?

This is a well crafted series. Those who get towards the business end do so more on their business plan/idea don't they?

Sugar is no mug and would have decent advisors too. They'll smell a money making plan before we, the public, even have the opportunity to form opinions on the 'contestants' via the show itself.

3 minutes ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

The birds are pretty tasty tbf, Jasmine is probably my fave but I do like Sabrina.  That episode was class what an absolute shitshow, Jackie has gone into this looking the favourite and probably should've been sacked after that 

lol

Blokes

13 minutes ago, Max Wall said:

Does their performance in the tasks really matter though?

This is a well crafted series. Those who get towards the business end do so more on their business plan/idea don't they?

Sugar is no mug and would have decent advisors too. They'll smell a money making plan before we, the public, even have the opportunity to form opinions on the 'contestants' via the show itself.

It doesn't at all but I still think it half counts. The people Sugar has invested in since the format change seem to fit the bill of Camilla and Sian, not doing anything wrong as such, both pretty bloody normal people with decent business plans.

No chance would he work with Khadija (sp) if she had the exact same business plan as Sian (for example). I do think how they portray themselves plays a part, however insignificant in comparison to when the show first started.

Really, Sugar or any of his advisors shouldn't be seeing anyone's business plan because the programme has in essence become an eleven week Dragon's Den. I still enjoy it though.

• Like 1

Just now, Langston said:

It doesn't at all but I still think it half counts. The people Sugar has invested in since the format change seem to fit the bill of Camilla and Sian, not doing anything wrong as such, both pretty bloody normal people with decent business plans.

No chance would he work with Khadija (sp) if she had the exact same business plan as Sian (for example). I do think how they portray themselves plays a part, however insignificant in comparison to when the show first started.

Really, Sugar or any of his advisors shouldn't be seeing anyone's business plan because the programme has in essence become an eleven week Dragon's Den. I still enjoy it though.

Yeah, I agree to a certain extent. He doesn't want to work with a complete muppet, regardless of their business plan. By the same token, no matter how good you are at tasks, if your business plan/idea sucks, you won't win the show.

Fully agree that I still find it an enjoyable watch too..

• Like 1