Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest seanfox778

Everton Home Pre Match 06/10

39 minutes ago, jonthefox said:

Will be interested to see what these are like in person. The old screens are very hard to see from multiple areas in the ground. I imagine these are for VAR which is likely to be implemented in every PL game next year. 

I do think these screens look ugly in terms  of their positioning and the ratio is whack. But still a good improvement overall. There’s nothing worse than seeing us score a cracker but then not being able to see a replay of it straight away because of not being able to see the screens! 

Tough game in prospect. Well every game is tough lately with the bad starts.

Everton are the most team like ourselves in the league.A win here would be a good sign of progress but wouldn't surprise me if it was a draw.

Worth going with a similar setup like last weekend. Would be great if we were treated to a Nacho-fest today!

1 minute ago, Claridge said:

I was joking,im sure your eyes are beautiful. Just hope the screens look a little more balanced at the game

I was joking, actually I cant find the ignore button:ph34r: and at the game, I'll be watching the match or contemplating life if things are going wrong:@