Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest seanfox778

Everton Home Pre Match 06/10

Think it will be a good game they are not to bad. Think we need an early goal to settle us then they will come at us and leave space for vardy behind. 3 for vardy and then celebrate right in front of their fans just to see them go crazy 

On 30/09/2018 at 10:27, AjcW said:

Was looking forward to playing a team that cant defend for... toffee...

Typically they’ve gone and picked up a comfortable clean sheet win this weekend lol 

Fulham whacked the bar and Vietto cocked up a great chance at 0-0. 

I can see a high scoring draw. I think both teams have the same issues playing a similar formation 

On 02/10/2018 at 00:03, fuchsntf said:

This thing about no english...he needs to translate...

Kim!! Ben digilim hakem!!

Uzgunum!!!  Ama onu gormedum

Senin..topun 

Sadece...ver onu fking Vardy

Ayril ..bu benim icin

Sef Puel..ne yaptigini biliyor!!! Ffs

Then he becomes a regular...

I hope to high heaven that you’re not involved with his English translation. 

Reading your posts often gives me a headache. They are usually decent enough when I’ve deciphered them :D

Never change @fuchsntf :scarf:

Edited by Leeds Fox
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Leeds Fox said:

I hope to high heaven that you’re not involved with his English translation. 

Reading your posts often gives me a headache. They are usually decent enough when I’ve deciphered them :D

Never change @fuchsntf :scarf:

Then translate...not decipher...me ol codger..:D

• Like 1

This is a game that will show if we are really progressing or not, they have spent a fair bit and will come at us, even if we were to lose, so long as we make a game of it I'll be satisfied, if we get turned over though, that's another matter.

1 hour ago, StriderHiryu said:

^ Everton have good players but they definitely lack a clinical front man. Neither Tosun nor Calvert-Lewin make me nervous.

However, the Richarlson / Sigurdsson / Walcott combination is a real threat. If we stop those you'd have to fancy us to win.

Agree , that's a formidable trio . On the plus side we usually do well against Silva and their defence is pretty flakey . Can't see beyond a draw really 

2 hours ago, StriderHiryu said:

^ Everton have good players but they definitely lack a clinical front man. Neither Tosun nor Calvert-Lewin make me nervous.

However, the Richarlson / Sigurdsson / Walcott combination is a real threat. If we stop those you'd have to fancy us to win.

Its a real threat, for sure, but the same can be said about our attacking options. The Maddison/Iheanacho/Vardy combinations down the centre will definitely cause problems, Maddison's free kicks/ Vardy's pens will make them wary of fouling us, and the pacey support from Chilwell/Pereira could pin them back.

On paper its a very even matchup and could go either way. This could come down to who wins the most individual battles across the pitch on the day.

This game will tell us a lot about where we are as a team, winning games against the likes of Everton who will more than likely challenge for 6th/7th is crucial.

Their away form isn't good, I watched them the other week at home to West Ham and they were shit. They still look weak defensively, they lack a top quality striker; however the threats will come from out wide, Walcott has battered us before, Amartey will have his biggest test yet against Richarlison.

A draw from this wouldn't be too bad but I feel optimistic again, we have enough to do these in, 2-1 win.

5 minutes ago, kingfox said:

This game will tell us a lot about where we are as a team, winning games against the likes of Everton who will more than likely challenge for 6th/7th is crucial.

Their away form isn't good, I watched them the other week at home to West Ham and they were shit. They still look weak defensively, they lack a top quality striker; however the threats will come from out wide, Walcott has battered us before, Amartey will have his biggest test yet against Richarlison.

A draw from this wouldn't be too bad but I feel optimistic again, we have enough to do these in, 2-1 win.

Amartey had richarlison in his back pocket last season