Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest seanfox778

Everton Home Pre Match 06/10

5 minutes ago, Grebfromgrebland said:

Am I the only one worried about our high back line and richarlason and Walcott running past Morgan and Maguire?

We were a bit deeper against Newcastle so I think we’ve learned our lesson 

Just found out the great news that it is on live on Sky football in Ireland ....No looking for dodgy streams 2/3 mins behind time tomorrow...have a feeling we will put on a performance like that on Coronation day so 3-1 to the foxes with Vardy bagging at least one ( that would be 3 consecutive games with goals from the maestro on his way to challenging his own record??

2 hours ago, lestajigs said:
4 hours ago, lifted*fox said:

another game I can't make it to 

dunno why i bothered with a ST this year ffs. 

Exactly in the same boat!! I hate working Saturdays!! 

Thanks for that both of you - I've been spending all week wondering whether every poster on here could make it or not...

Whilst a draw would seem a likely outcome let's hope that the consecutive wins will rollover into a bit of extra confidence and tip the balance enough to turn the draw into the win. They have a few dangerous players but so do we, both sides systems and line ups are settling down, it looks pretty even but with a confident attitude and being at home we can show that it's a level we're confident at being at and not frightened of, it's what we're here to do, be the "best of the rest", a game like this is where all the little details and percentages can come together and swing it our way.

The three behind their CF will be lively and likely to look to draw fouls, expect to be defending a few set pieces and their full backs bomb forward well. I hope I don't regret saying it but they lack a real consistent danger man up front (but they keep Tossin' it up to him) I think the biggest threat is a pen for mistiming a tackle on Walcott or Richarlison.

2-1 to a bright, vibrant, chests puffed out, City or on a wet skiddy pitch, Walcott is caught by Chilwells outstretched leg and slots in an 89th minute penalty, a 1-0 winner as we watch on like a load of drowned rats, clappers turned to pulp, cold, sniffling, deflated and disillusioned.

• Like 1

Hmmm first real autumnal feel to a game this season , heavy rain and a bit colder. Hopefully our performance will brighten up the day.

Going for a draw just because we haven't had one so far :unsure:

I think this is a game we will win if we play anything like. Everton are in transition having only appointed a new boss back in the summer and have not showed signs of much form so far. 

I would expect we remain unchanged from Newcastle in all honesty.