Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
cityfanlee23

Available Managers should Puel get the sack

2 minutes ago, Swan Lesta said:

My first thought was that isn't he a fictional character in the TV series Spooks? lol 

He looks like someone's taken a frame of some absolute loser character in a trendy graphic novel and made it more realistic. (Also I tried to like your post but have repped out). X 

Edited by RumbleFox

Just now, RumbleFox said:

He looks like someone's taken a frame of some absolute loser character in a trendy graphic novel and made it more realistic. (Also I tried to like your post but have repoed out). X 

I repped out before the game started...

51319_v9_ba.jpg

I think our next manager not necessarily should be found in the list of elderly, newly sacked managers. Why not take the chance on a younger person within our own environment, having good knowledge about the club, it's weeknesses, strength and daily sees what should be improved.

My candidate is a playing manager :Kasper Schmeichel

What do you think?

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Blue'nWhiteFox said:

I think our next manager not necessarily should be found in the list of elderly, newly sacked managers. Why not take the chance on a younger person within our own environment, having good knowledge about the club, it's weeknesses, strength and daily sees what should be improved.

What do you think?

If this was 2020 I’d say yes.

just a tad too soon for him in my honest opinion.

He will make a great manager. 

5 minutes ago, Blue'nWhiteFox said:

What do you think?

That this would be madness on a stick?

lol 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, RumbleFox said:

I've been told I slightly look like him and I was great at CM01/02. Shall I apply? :) 

Klopp or the kit man? I’ve heard he used to get the players stripped down in seconds after a game, you must be a handsome fella 

2 minutes ago, THEBIGJOHNSTEADER; said:

Get someone in with personality, a bit of razzmatazz, a good Christmas special for christ sake. The manager is the lifeblood of the club, that’s the way- not orthodox, someone who doesn’t live by “the rules” you know. And if there’s one other person I think could influence this squad in that way I think, someone who is a maverick, someone who gives the finger to the system, then, it’s Ian Botham. Because Beefy will happily say “that’s what I think of Claude’s tactics and selection policy, yes I’ve hit the odd copper, yes I’ve enjoyed the old dooby, but will you piss off and leave me alone, I’m walking down  the Narborough Road to the King Power stadium for some spastics

But there ain't no grouse on Narborough Road.

I don't think Puel should be Leicester city's manager.

But does anyone else get the fear that if we sack Puel at the moment we will get either Mark Hughes or Sam Allardyce in? 

I don't think we can attract the level of manager that we would dream of (Lopetegui's, Blanc's & Zidane's) so we are going to have to go for an up a promising young manager, it would be a risk, but I'd rather take that risk than be happy with mediocrity, to a point.

And I think that Eddie Howe is also out of our reach now, his next job will be someone like Tottenham.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Blue'nWhiteFox said:

What do you think?

In the style of John McEnroe. You can’t be serious...

4 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

Klopp or the kit man? I’ve heard he used to get the players stripped down in seconds after a game, you must be a handsome fella 

Imagine Klopp but not as healthy looking, bad teeth, a Burton on Trent accent and the body of Mr Burns. X 

9 minutes ago, THEBIGJOHNSTEADER; said:

Get someone in with personality, a bit of razzmatazz, a good Christmas special for christ sake. The manager is the lifeblood of the club, that’s the way- not orthodox, someone who doesn’t live by “the rules” you know. And if there’s one other person I think could influence this squad in that way I think, someone who is a maverick, someone who gives the finger to the system, then, it’s Ian Botham. Because Beefy will happily say “that’s what I think of Claude’s tactics and selection policy, yes I’ve hit the odd copper, yes I’ve enjoyed the old dooby, but will you piss off and leave me alone, I’m walking down  the Narborough Road to the King Power stadium for some spastics

Watched the Christmas specials again today. X 

10 minutes ago, THEBIGJOHNSTEADER; said:

You beardy twat