Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Hinckley Daz Fox

St Ives Foxes

46 minutes ago, darren.p.thompson@btintern said:

I am missing the Everton game as holidaying in St Ives, Cornwall area for New Year, is there any fellow foxes fans down here that know where they will be showing the game tomorrow please? 

The lifeboat inn on the harbour front will be showing it. Cracking atmosphere in there usually too. I was down there for some of the England WC games - great watching people run out of the pub and leap the harbour wall in celebration.

St Ives is my second home.

Edited by SecretPro

13 minutes ago, SecretPro said:

The lifeboat inn on the harbour front will be showing it. Cracking atmosphere in there usually too. I was down there for some of the England WC games - great watching people run out of the pub and leap the harbour wall in celebration.

St Ives is my second home.

Not sure anyone would leap the harbour wall tomorrow even if we won 20-0.

• Haha 1

Pleeze  send me your bank details account number, sort code and password.  I have found of you uncle who left many million dollars for you his speshal nephew and would wish to help you to recover money he left for you in his last will and testament 

This is authentik message

Pleeze contact me with greatest haste 

2 hours ago, Mike Oxlong said:

Pleeze  send me your bank details account number, sort code and password.  I have found of you uncle who left many million dollars for you his speshal nephew and would wish to help you to recover money he left for you in his last will and testament 

This is authentik message

Pleeze contact me with greatest haste 

Sounds legit, where do you want me to send my details?