Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
oadby.fox

Tottenham away

7 hours ago, foxestalkisfullofidiots said:

its Gone from the first few games of the season to now more than half way through the season, if the premier league allow Tottenham to move stadium in February then what’s the point of their own rule forbidding teams from playing home games in more than one stadium during the season 

To be fair, there were talks of the Palace home game now being the first (mid-March). There would only be about 5 home games for Spurs then, pointless. Just finish the stadium and play there next season.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, crisp packet said:

51k capacity at Wembley.. does that effect our allocation?

The capacity may be increased to 62,000.  Not sure this will affect our allocation.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/46807185

Brent Council will decide on 16 January on the request to increase the capacity from 51,000 to 62,000 for Spurs' matches at Wembley.

On ‎09‎/‎01‎/‎2019 at 11:32, crisp packet said:

51k capacity at Wembley.. does that effect our allocation?

Allocation will be the same but more will be available to the common people as the ticket office won't reserve as many for their mates with Wembley being less desirable.

• Like 1

At last

Full Allocation: 3,132 (includes 14 Wheelchair Spaces)

Tickets go on sale at 8am online and 9am in person and over the phone

Prices
Adult: £30, Seniors 65+: £19, Under 22: £22.50, Under 18: £17

Wheelchair Spaces are located in blocks 115, 116 and 117. All wheelchair spaces are on elevated platforms. Supporters with a disability must select two seats, amend the age band to the relevant one and assign them to their main Supporter Number in order to get their free companion.
Sun 13:30
Sale Dates
Away Priority Scheme (ONLINE ONLY) | Sunday 20 January
Away Priority Scheme** | Monday 21 January
Season Ticket Holders with 330+ Points | Tuesday 22 January
Season Ticket Holders with 300+ Points | Wednesday 23 January
Season Ticket Holders with 280+ Points | Thursday 24 January
Season Ticket Holders with 265+ Points | Friday 25 January
Season Ticket Holders with 250+ Points | Monday 28 January
Season Ticket Holders with 200+ Points | Tuesday 29 January
All Season Ticket Holders | Wednesday 30 January
All Fox Members | Thursday 31 January

Away Priority Scheme Members will be given a 48 hour window to buy match tickets but must purchase them online or via the Foxes Fanstore or calling the City Sales Centre during the dates above. Tickets will not be processed and sent out automatically.

Members Ballot
Please see Members Ticket Ballot page for dates of which you can enter the ballot.Succesful applicants will be able to purchase their tickets from Tuesday 22 January until Monday 28 January.

On 09/01/2019 at 18:18, Costock_Fox said:

Well this is shit, probably only bother with Huddersfield away now till the end of the season.

Tottenham (at Wembley) and West Ham are both shit but I'm definitely doing Burnley, Huddersfield, Manchester City and possibly Watford. Huddersfield will be the best though, shame we're gonna lose it when they go down.

Edited by Fox92

14 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Tottenham (at Wembley) and West Ham are both shit but I'm definitely doing Burnley, Huddersfield, Manchester City and possibly Watford. Huddersfield will be the best though, shame we're gonna lose it when they go down.

I might be tempted with Burnley as I’ve  not been there for a couple of years. West Ham is an abomination, last time I went there I was in the last row...

Edited by Costock_Fox
  • Like 1

Anybody got a spare reference? I have 2 for tomorrow morning but need a 3rd, I know it'll probably go to general but I'd rather just get them early. Hopeful I can get one as people don't seem too keen on this game!:schmike:

Please drop me a pm if you can help 

Edited by JR99

On 27/01/2019 at 10:28, JR99 said:

Anybody got a spare reference? I have 2 for tomorrow morning but need a 3rd, I know it'll probably go to general but I'd rather just get them early. Hopeful I can get one as people don't seem too keen on this game!:schmike:

Please drop me a pm if you can help 

I'm sorted now but thanks to those who tried to help