Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Match Ratings: Leicester City 3-1 Fulham - Vote Now

Leicester City 3-1 Fulham

You do not have permission to vote. Please login to vote.
  1. 6.6

Total Average Rating

123 votes
  2. Highest Rated Player

Jamie Vardy 8.4
  3. Lowest Rated Player

Demarai Gray 5.0
  4. Manager Confidence 97% +6%

Season: 2018/19
Voting Starts: 09/03/19
Voting Ends: 14/03/19

1. Kasper Schmeichel
  2. Ricardo Pereira
  3. Jonny Evans
  4. Harry Maguire
  5. Ben Chilwell
  6. Youri Tielemans
  7. Wilfred Ndidi
  8. Demarai Gray
  9. James Maddison
  10. Harvey Barnes
  11. Jamie Vardy
  12. Shinji Okazaki (sub)
  13. Rachid Ghezzal (sub)
  14. Nampalys Mendy (sub)

Attacking-wise, best I have seen for many months.

PS. Accidentally gave Demarai Gray a 9, was supposed to be 5, it just wasn't his day but thankfully it was enough of a good performance from the whole team overall.

Heard Rodgers' name chanted from the stands today, that's one more time than Puel. Says it all!

Two great finishes and one excellent assist. Vardy unquestionably man of the match.

Tielemans and Ndidi very good too. Barnes full of promise again.

On the negative side Gray his usual sloppy self, and a second bad game in a row for Maguire and especially Chilwell whose defending was atrocious and cost us a goal.

Vardy and Barnes our two best today followed closely by N Diddi.

I don't know how much longer we can indulge Gray. He's just not showing the kind of improvements I'd expect after all the opportunities he's had.

The reverse to Gray is Barnes, a young lad seizing every opportunity he gets.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Bezzanator89 said:

Attacking-wise, best I have seen for many months.

PS. Accidentally gave Demarai Gray a 9, was supposed to be 5, it just wasn't his day but thankfully it was enough of a good performance from the whole team overall.

Heard Rodgers' name chanted from the stands today, that's one more time than Puel. Says it all!

Its ok I purposely gave Gray a 1. I think he’s had more than enough chances now and time and time again he just doesn’t deliver. He’s a weird kind of player, his body shape and movement with the ball projects a deceptive  image and covers up his massive inability at this level. I’ve always said he’s the embodiment of the phrase flatters to deceive. I think it’s now time he was moved aside as he is not good enough for where we are and where we want to be going. I honestly think he’s stealing a living.

Maddison, Barnes and Tielemans are the future of our attacking force.  

Edited by psychonaut
  • Thanks 1

I didn’t think gray was too bad today especially first half yes he didn’t create much and his touch was a bit heavy at times but he looked like he was actually trying for example when he lost the ball he tried to win it back rather than just giving up which is something I have been wanting him to do for ages.

So I think not his best game but at least his attitude seemes to be improving and I am now hopeful he will improve whereas before I wasn’t 

• Sad 1

Good to see Rodgers abandoned the back 3 idea for a home match v Fulham. Also interesting to see he chose Okazaki to come on instead of Iheanacho. I wonder if he has already worked out that Nacho is just not up to it? Otherwise a decent performance overall. 

Kasper -6- Very unlucky with their goal, made a good save from the header, but otherwise an easy afternoon for him.

Ricardo -7- Easily the best of our back line yesterday.

Evans -6- Played well, needs to show more leadership, as the oldest and most experienced player in a young back line.

Maguire -6- I think he should have done better for their goal.

Chilwell -6- Caught out big time for their goal. Otherwise a reasonable game.

N'didi -7- Did very well and looked solid.

Tielemans -7- Very good game, but again tired as the game went on and then he starts making basic errors.

Gray -6- Worked hard, but little success yesterday. 

Maddison -7- Looked like the Maddison of the early season. Also better dead ball kicking.

Barnes -8- Excellent. Looked dangerous all match. 

Vardy -9- A constant threat, but giving up the chance of a 100th goal to Tieleman's was a show of what a great team player he is. MOTM.

Okazaki -6- Hassled and ran as usual.

Mendy -6- Did his bit to see us through.

Ghezzal -6- Also did his bit and kept things solid.

Fulham: Going down. It just shows throwing money to build a team means nothing if you don't actually have a team out there playing.

Thought Gray tried hard but outcomes were very poor. I’d actually start Ghezzal next match. Tielemans (first half), Vardy, Barnes, Ndidi and Ricardo (in patches) were great. Maguire & Chilwell not at their best. Thought the subs did well and Evans solid at the back. Maddison mixed but worth his place.