Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
merlin1969

King Power Horse Racing

Never in it -And you can imagine the trainer coming out with something like 'he was a little hampered coming up the hill' or.he'll benefit from run out but its come a little early'.'IIn other words keep giving me a ton of cash and we can try again.

16 minutes ago, adam1 said:

It was a very poor renewal of the derby.

Japan was the eyecatcher. Possible St Leger candidate.

Bangkok for the Eclipse at Sandown in a months time?

Unlikely. As beat the bank is tipped to run and as yet they are yet to pitch any of their equally decent horses up against each other.

Also Enable is still the fave and it would take 1 huge  effort in yesterday a evidence.

Infact on yesterday's run, he looks a long way short.

Coming to a pukka pie near you soon, (tongue in cheek)

Bangkok’s a g3 horse maximum , he isn’t a g1 horse , never has been was lucky to win that g3 as well , I think he was the last chance to get s stallion to make Vichai’s mad spending pay , it failed , the Goffs sale at ascot will be hit bad this year last two years vichai and rudkin bought so much at that sale a sale that was struggling   

2 minutes ago, LinekersLugs said:

Bangkok’s a g3 horse maximum , he isn’t a g1 horse , never has been was lucky to win that g3 as well , I think he was the last chance to get s stallion to make Vichai’s mad spending pay , it failed , the Goffs sale at ascot will be hit bad this year last two years vichai and rudkin bought so much at that sale a sale that was struggling   

I never write a horse off with a bad run at Epsom ..... however, i also wasn’t so Impressed with sandown and Bangkok is best watched next time out .....

• 3 weeks later...

Plenty of runners today at ascot.

Fave in the 1st, think the only race they don't have a runner in is the gold cup.

Got 12 and 11/1 shots in the last 2, had a little e/w double with $kybet paying 5 and 6 places on them. 

2 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Confident that they will sack de Sousa at the end of the season - terrible ride - AGAIN!! 

Fox chairman the best horse in the race 

Missed the first few seconds because I watched on my phone (buffering). Looked like it must have pulled hard right very early on?

Backed fox chairman on the $kybet 4 places 100 quid profit.

Didn't fancy the KP horse in the 1st and backed Frankie. So that's 2 from 2.

Queen power just been beat as well.

Got Frankie again in the next.

Then it's all about the big e/w for me. Could be massive if it came in.