Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
merlin1969

King Power Horse Racing

2 hours ago, st albans fox said:

Even more reason SDS won’t survive to next season ......

It’s not his fault the horses are just on the whole average horses , the people advising and buying them are likely to be the issue , they were even worse form before  Silvestre took over , let’s hope Top wakes up and realises the fastest way to become a Millionaire is start off a Billionaire That gets into horses !  

53 minutes ago, LinekersLugs said:

It’s not his fault the horses are just on the whole average horses , the people advising and buying them are likely to be the issue , they were even worse form before  Silvestre took over , let’s hope Top wakes up and realises the fastest way to become a Millionaire is start off a Billionaire That gets into horses !  

Fox chairman was the best horse in the race . SDS gave it a shocking ride 

Queen power pulled hard early on and I wasn’t impressed with the the length of time it took SDS to get some cover and settle her ... she blew her chance in that first few furlongs - maybe SDS isn’t used to the more highly sprung classy horses that the better bred ones can  tend to be 

Whatever, just as top decided puel wasn’t up to it, so he will also decide that SDS isn’t either .....

• Like 2

8 hours ago, st albans fox said:

Fox chairman was the best horse in the race . SDS gave it a shocking ride 

Queen power pulled hard early on and I wasn’t impressed with the the length of time it took SDS to get some cover and settle her ... she blew her chance in that first few furlongs - maybe SDS isn’t used to the more highly sprung classy horses that the better bred ones can  tend to be 

Whatever, just as top decided puel wasn’t up to it, so he will also decide that SDS isn’t either .....

Very poor race reading , another losing  punter beating a jockey 

1 hour ago, Lesta2014 said:

Bangkok finishing second today! 

Decent run from Bangkok they should go easy now and train him to be a 4yo , he is ok 

Johnny Drama (I guess that was SDS fault as well ?) another one purchased for Top two weeks ago that’s another €500k down the pan ! His private purchases in last month have all bombed near €1.5m in a hole , I really hope this season is the end of racing , it’s a drug this racing ownership game and it could soon overtake football  , I hope getting his fingers burnt this week is enough for him to move on from this madness 

On 21/06/2019 at 20:38, ealingfox said:

Isn't this their first year going for it properly? Doubt they would have expected to win everything straight away.

8 wins in 2017

42 wins in 2018

31 wins in 2019

£2,300,000 in prize money in a couple of seasons but the money will be made when their horses go to stud especially those related to Frankel and Shamardal. If King Power can win tomorrow she'll go for the Juddmonte or the Irish Oaks next. Only £40k to have a date with Camelot!