Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
merlin1969

King Power Horse Racing

A few weeks old now but interesting read

https://www.bloodhorse.com/horse-racing/articles/232858/spate-of-runners-signals-big-year-for-king-power-racing

They have a mare Queen Power who they will target towards 1000 Guineas and a string of Frankel sired horses one Top Top is due to appear for the first time

https://www.racingpost.com/news/guineas-hope-queen-power-joins-stoute-as-king-power-expands-trainers-roster/371780

They clearly want to add a classic win much like the prem title.. when they go into any sport they mean business.

8 minutes ago, merlin1969 said:

Great racing at Lingfield today

Kachy   3.05   broke the course record last run is being backed in not great odds

Amade  2.00   on a 6 timer 

4.15      a horse called Wissahickon won the winter derby by 4 1/2 lengths maybe use to for a double with short odds     2nd fav  Matterhorn is a danger let me down big time last run but got tactics all wrong, is a possible danger

1.00     Lion Hearted   backed him a few times lately has only lost once in 7 runs does have a heart of a lion great chance at 7/1

Wrong thread mate - this is king power horses, not a general tipster corner !!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, st albans fox said:

Two group wins this afternoon ..... wouldn’t it be incredible for a king power horse to win a classic this year in tribute to khun Vichai ...........

I've gone tenner each way at 16s to win the derby on the back of my winnings today. Doubt it will come anywhere close. But felt in had to.

29 minutes ago, Suzie the Fox said:

Fox Leicester is running again today at the 5.20 at Newmarket if anyone is interested. 9/4 on Bet365.

Had a cheeky 11 quid account rounder on it. Pays for this afternoon's beers if it wins I guess.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kopfkino said:

Shine So Bright in the 2000 today, shouldn't be good enough but you never know

5 places with skybet and won last time out. Trainer and jockey in great form. Maybe worth an ew.