Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigMicky

Harvey Barnes

Just now, jaylcfc94 said:

Check the player ratings thread after every game. If you would go through all and collect an average I would put money he would be the lowest of any one who’s played frequent minutes 

That, if you don't mind my saying, is not necessarily a reliable indicator.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, jaylcfc94 said:

He has been poor in mostly every game this season 

That is utter rubbish, when will we ever learn about writing players off, he is a great young talent who has more than played his part in getting us into the fantastic position we are in, he was very poor yesterday in a poorly performing team.

Young players blow hot and cold.

Just now, Ian S said:

That is utter rubbish, when will we ever learn about writing players off, he is a great young talent who has more than played his part in getting us into the fantastic position we are in, he was very poor yesterday in a poorly performing team.

Young players blow hot and cold.

it’s not rubbish. 

look at player ratings thread every week i do. He’s always one of, if not the lowest, every week. 

what is then? 

over 100 people opinion is a bigger sample size than 1 person saying he’s a menace... 

That's not the point - it isn't worth trying to isolate me in this.

People are often emotive in the marks they give, people have their biases. Plus, he's young, having his first full season, of course he's going to be a little inconsistent. For goodness sakes, as others are saying, the whole team is doing amazingly, he's a big part of that.

1 minute ago, HighPeakFox said:

That's not the point - it isn't worth trying to isolate me in this.

People are often emotive in the marks they give, people have their biases. Plus, he's young, having his first full season, of course he's going to be a little inconsistent. For goodness sakes, as others are saying, the whole team is doing amazingly, he's a big part of that.

a little inconsistent... someone posted his his exG and it’s -5 which means he should have 5 more goals if you believe in that stuff..

he’s not 16 he’s 22 year old

it’s not rubbish. 

look at player ratings thread every week i do. He’s always one of, if not the lowest, every week. 

Ah so you base your opinion on player ratings thread rather than actually watching the games live yourself, he has had some very good games and very indifferent and it is little surprise if he is towards the bottom of these meaningless ratings when considering the performances this season of Ndidi,Vardy,Ricardo,Soyuncu,Evans, all of whom have been superb in nearly every game.

You make it sound like we have been playing with 10 men.

Try watching some games.

1 minute ago, Ian S said:

Ah so you base your opinion on player ratings thread rather than actually watching the games live yourself, he has had some very good games and very indifferent and it is little surprise if he is towards the bottom of these meaningless ratings when considering the performances this season of Ndidi,Vardy,Ricardo,Soyuncu,Evans, all of whom have been superb in nearly every game.

You make it sound like we have been playing with 10 men.

Try watching some games.

No I base it on other 100 leicester city fans opinions and my own which falls in the same  category 

2 minutes ago, jaylcfc94 said:

Check the player ratings thread after every game. If you would go through all and collect an average I would put money he would be the lowest of any one who’s played frequent minutes 

I don't agree with this thinking but to indulge you, here you go...

vs Villa - 6.6 (25min sub app)

vs Watford - 7.2 (joint 3rd)

vs Everton - 6.6 (joint 5th)

vs Brighton - 6.7 (joint 6th)

vs Arsenal - 6.6 (lowest)

vs Palace - 6.4 (joint lowest)

vs Burton - 6.8 (joint 3rd)

vs Southampton - 9.3 (joint 4th)

vs Burnley - 6.5 (joint 7th)

vs Liverpool - 5.3 (9th)

vs Newcastle - 6.9 (7th)

vs Tottenham - 6.7 (joint 7th)

So no, not the lowest of anyone who's played frequently. 

Granted, not the best either but let's not act like he's the worst player in the squad. Based on those results, it's inconsistent at best and he could do better, but he's not the worst. 

Bear in mind he's still a youngster and this is his first proper season in the Premier League. Give him time ffs. Some fans are always far too quick to point the finger and want to 'bin off' players. We wouldn't have a fvcking squad if every player had to be sold after a bad spell of games.

• Like 2

No I base it on other 100 leicester city fans opinions and my own which falls in the same  category 

So you don’t actually watch the matches then, going off 5 minutes of MOTD highlights then.?

Just now, StanSP said:

vs Liverpool - 5.3 (9th)

vs Newcastle - 6.9 (7th)

Granted, not the best either but let's not act like he's the worst player in the squad. Based on those results, it's inconsistent at best and he could do better, but he's not the worst. 

Bear in mind he's still a youngster and this is his first proper season in the Premier League. Give him time ffs. Some fans are always far too quick to point the finger and want to 'bin off' players. We wouldn't have a fvcking squad if every player had to be sold after a bad spell of games.

Yes so a consistent 6. The southampton game is outlier as won 9-0...

3 minutes ago, StanSP said:

vs Liverpool - 5.3 (9th)

vs Newcastle - 6.9 (7th)

All it’s shows barnes is consistently average. 

He never has a 8 or 9 game. 

Edited by jaylcfc94

Just now, StanSP said:

so in a game he plays well in, you don't count it lol? Further proof you have some agenda and won't even give him a chance.

Where did you get consistent 6 from anyway? The average of those ratings is 6.8. 

If he can't be included in a huge record-breaking victory as playing a part, then he can't be scape-goated for yesterday's performance which he came on as a sub nonetheless.

He didn’t play well. We won 9-0 so everyone got high ratings. 

So you are saying over 100 posters on here opinions are meaningless @Ian S

I am saying it is not a true reflection of our fan base, the 100 like you probably never watch a full match and were the ones writing off Soyuncu before we kicked a ball this season, you go on about wanting top 4 so bin him, just admit that is a stupid statement, have you not looked at the League table.