Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigMicky

Harvey Barnes

Just now, jaylcfc94 said:

Well I suggest you go to a shop and say can I buy something worth £200 for £151 and see whether they’re happy with that. 

Did you vote labour by  any chance 

Sorry to go all Paxman on you but you are evading the question. What is 6.9 closer to? 6 or 7? Is it too hard for your tiny brain to comprehend?

1 minute ago, jaylcfc94 said:

Yes but not enough to buy something worth £90.

What you're doing is known as confirmation bias. You know what you're looking for and interpreting anything you see as proof of what you want to prove. 

Normally, your point would be thrown out until you can prove otherwise, so off you pop until you can actually support your point :wave:

• Like 1

Just now, UniFox21 said:

What you're doing is known as confirmation bias. You know what you're looking for and interpreting anything you see as proof of what you want to prove. 

Normally, your point would be thrown out until you can prove otherwise, so off you pop until you can actually support your point :wave:

So you can walk into a shop with £2.51 and buy something worth £5 because it’s closer? 

3 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

well you think 6.9 is not a 6. the clue is in the numbers...

Guest An Sionnach
1 minute ago, jaylcfc94 said:

6.9 is part of 6. Not 7. 

On here we don't attempt to beat each other to death with our arguments, your point is made so calm down.

1 minute ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

You're just being a troll now. See ya.

what? it’s clearly in the numbers if you decide to not see it you are the one trolling. 

6.9 is 6. Not 7. It doesn’t matter whether it’s closer. 

If I have £89 (8.9) I can’t buy something worth £90 (9.0). 

Edited by jaylcfc94

5 minutes ago, jaylcfc94 said:

So you can walk into a shop with £2.51 and buy something worth £5 because it’s closer? 

3 minutes ago, jaylcfc94 said:

well you think 6.9 is not a 6. the clue is in the numbers...

But this isn't about your stupid money analogy. You're frankly taking the numbers you see and twisting it to fit your point.