Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigMicky

Harvey Barnes

Just now, UniFox21 said:

But this isn't about your stupid money analogy. You're frankly taking the numbers you see and twisting it to fit your point. 

I liked how he rodded the political insult in for good measure too. That would be very banworthy were someone to say something rude about a Tory voter.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HighPeakFox said:

I liked how he rodded the political insult in for good measure too. That would be very banworthy were someone to say something rude about a Tory voter.

i just asked if the person was corbyn because he seems to think if you have £89 you can buy something worth £90.

its corbynism. 

Edited by jaylcfc94

2 minutes ago, jaylcfc94 said:

twisting? no i’m saying 6.9 is not 7. it is 6. the clue is in the numbers. 

Screenshot_20191215-150124.thumb.jpg.b7f2612aa3f0842cbe9805415b5f8dd7.jpg

So here are his ratings from whoscored, who use facts and contributions rather than the opinions of a group of Leicester fans. Average of 6.96, which isn't '6 or lower'. He's clearly a key player in our side, his lowest performances when he's been introduced. 

9 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

Yup tried to ignore that as I'm not getting into a political debate in a Barnes thread. No need for him to bring it up. Funny how he's throwing anything in to avoid the main topic

2 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Screenshot_20191215-150124.thumb.jpg.b7f2612aa3f0842cbe9805415b5f8dd7.jpg

So here are his ratings from whoscored, who use facts and contributions rather than the opinions of a group of Leicester fans. Average of 6.96, which isn't '6 or lower'. He's clearly a key player in our side, his lowest performances when he's been introduced. 

yes so like i said he has the lowest score of any outfield player who’s played a lot of minutes 

5 minutes ago, jaylcfc94 said:

yes so like i said he has the lowest score of any outfield player who’s played a lot of minutes 

4 minutes ago, jaylcfc94 said:

he’s not a key player lol. he’s a glaring weakness, over the course of season according to that site he’s our lowest rated outfield player who’s played substantial minutes .

Just now, jaylcfc94 said:

awaits for @UniFox21to say the site he suggested is now rubbish after saying it has more accurate data lol 

He is the lowest rated outfield player, I'm not questioning that. I'm questioning you calling him a weakness and our worst player. 

He has the same contributions as Perez, who is rated 0.03 more, i don't see you berating the player who cost £30million? The guys in his first full prem season and has 5 contributions by December. I'm all for constructive criticism, but this is you with an agenda.

1 hour ago, jaylcfc94 said:

You are saying because vardy scored at lower levels and translates that to prem then so can barnes 

I am saying vardy is a very rare case and the odds of barnes emulating him are very small 

no, i am saying that if someone can finish they don’t lose that ability to finish. they possibly lose form, lack confidence, ect