Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigMicky

Harvey Barnes

He is beginning to worry me a bit. It seems like if he comes up against a defender who's vaguely quick and decent in 1v1s he's unable to really affect the game. His off the ball movement doesn't look great and he wasn't any help defensively yesterday either. If he's not given space to break into, I'm not entirely sure what it is that he offers the team, especially when his finishing seems to have completely deserted him. There's usually an occasion or two every game where the ball will drop loose in the box and he won't quite have read it in time, and you'll see how frustrated it makes him.

I understand that might be a pretty harsh assessment and I don't dislike him at all, he looked superb at West Brom and was a breath of fresh air when he came back last season. I hope Rodgers and the coaches can help get him back on track sooner rather than later, for his good and the team's.

• Like 1

Just now, Guest said:

He is beginning to worry me a bit. It seems like if he comes up against a defender who's vaguely quick and decent in 1v1s he's unable to really affect the game. His off the ball movement doesn't look great and he wasn't any help defensively yesterday either. If he's not given space to break into, I'm not entirely sure what it is that he offers the team, especially when his finishing seems to have completely deserted him. There's usually an occasion or two every game where the ball will drop loose in the box and he won't quite have read it in time, and you'll see how frustrated it makes him.

I understand that might be a pretty harsh assessment and I don't dislike him at all, he looked superb at West Brom and was a breath of fresh air when he came back last season. I hope Rodgers and the coaches can help get him back on track sooner rather than later, for his good and the team's.

you cant say that or you’ll upset some ...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jaylcfc94 said:

that’s all i said. that 6.9 is part of 6.

Ha ha, this is the same logic by which decades end on a year ending nine. @Aus Fox and @Plastik Man

All you Muppets who believe this (99.999% it seems) have made your bed...

Lie in it! :ph34r: