Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 20

Lala from my first premium league upgrade pack convinced me to gut my club.... done a stack of both league 1 packs along with gold upgrade packs and pulled Slimani, Thiago Silva and Rossi... fvckers baited me right in lol 

Edited by dbtcity

21 hours ago, Nod.E said:

So after my gamble to sell my valuable players and putting everything in to premier League TOTS SBCs backfired somewhat and left me with no wingers and forwards, I've recovered but have a decision to make. For background I got mostly prem TOTS defenders and midfielders from weekend league rewards and SBCs.

I've got player moments Jota at LF who is great. 

I've just got TOTS Fuenzalida in RF from objectives on 8 chem. 92 rated so obviously decent. 4*/4* and 98 pace so very usable. Only played a couple of games with him so far. Early impression is that he's a decent finisher but isn't going to be the 98 pace nightmare for the opposition I thought he'd be (like TOTS Simon on my bench who doesn't fit my team.)

So for chemistry reasons my thinking was it'd be best to go with an icon upfront. After I've sold a few investments and got tomorrow's rewards I'm going to have around 320k.

Was looking at Moments Owen who is apparently very good. Goes for 250-300k. But then I thought back to when I had Mbappe and I think the reason I was so good with him was the 5* skills. I'm not a massive skiller but I do fake shot a lot and find the drag fake shot really throws defenders.

So then thought maybe I should go for CR7. Portuguese to link with Jota. Also obviously has the 5* skills. He's currently going for 250k and will probably drop even more next week. In the current team with Fuenzalida he'd only be on 7 chem, though. But TOTS Pizzi is only 70k so could draft him in to get CR7 to 10 chem, with two solid options in Simon and Fuenzalida off the bench. 

Too many choices! Any advice? Owen or CR7?

Forgot to mention, this is all after grinding to get Trezeguet in Icon swaps. What a waste of time that was. Worst striker I've played with all year.

Id go for cr7 if youre struggling with coinage, hes still decent and will do a good job for you. Owens stats may look good but he wont play that well, theres a lot of fake stats players in the game but cr7 is solid

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

Really hope they do away with the tifos and crap as season objectives in the next game. Nothing like playing a gazillion matches for a dog badge or a mime celebration.

Yeah it’s pointless especially at this time of the game getting loads of rubbish to quick sell for 0 coins. Thought there would be a totssf guaranteed today 🙈

24 minutes ago, Md9 said:

Yeah it’s pointless especially at this time of the game getting loads of rubbish to quick sell for 0 coins. Thought there would be a totssf guaranteed today 🙈

Even the Gabriel Jesus(and the other two) for the highest reward is pointless. So many cards better at this point. Might as well put a top Icon in there to at least make it semi worthwhile to grind for.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Kyuubi said:

Ah thats a shame, keep going mate! What team are you using?

Pretty much the best I can put out for chemistry. Use Carlos sometimes as Fuchs is just to slow and can’t see out a game. And silva instead of vardy. 2-9 end of last night if I make it to 6 will be happy I suppose 😂

E119F37F-F068-4129-821E-3B9451FBF460.jpeg

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

Matchmaking will even out soon and you’ll get some wins. Fridays always the hardest day to play aswell. 

Agreed. I only start playing on saturday and even then only about 10 games. Then sunday i do as many as i can. Lots of rage quitters on a sunday if you go a goal up especially early on i find.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Md9 said:

Pretty much the best I can put out for chemistry. Use Carlos sometimes as Fuchs is just to slow and can’t see out a game. And silva instead of vardy. 2-9 end of last night if I make it to 6 will be happy I suppose 😂

E119F37F-F068-4129-821E-3B9451FBF460.jpeg

I think if you swap Madders and Kovacic, and then swap Cags and Laporte, your chem will go up mate! 

25 minutes ago, pmcla26 said:

How do you find Vardy plays on the left side mate? Personally, I’d put Richarlison on the left and Vardy up top because of Richarlison’s dribbling, but can imagine he’s lethal in the box too. 

He was my main forward since I got him and was so good but for some reason the last few weeks can’t finish with him. Swapped him for richarlson who scoring quite a bit and is good in the air, vardys crossing is pretty good so works out well this way. Was hoping for tye vardy totssf out of the sbc but ended up with Richarlson. 

7 wins so far with 14 still to play. Pleased with that especially considering the teams ive come up against. Biggest downfall is the amount of goals i concede in the first 10mins. At least every other game so im always playing catch up.

4 minutes ago, pmcla26 said:

I was the same mate re Vardy, had his potm up until last weekend because he started to not finish chances that were usually meat and drink. Packed TOTSSF Ilicic and got him up top and it’s night and day.

I’m sure as the game goes on they nerf some of the untraceable sbc cards to make you buy fifa points to get TOTS. Shame really cuz that’s how I build my teams and the likes of Vardy POTM,  flashback Rooney and a few others used to be great for me and now they’re wank. 

He was so good for me for ages and then now totssf players are out he seems to just not be able to finish as much. James future stars is the same no one could catch him or hey near him and now he seems to just not be able to pick up any speed. strange. 

If I had the coins I would have upgraded vardy to totssf as played against him a few times and he is just to good. 

1 hour ago, chapero82 said:

Whoever this guy is... is an actual toxic ****! Shushing and sweaty goals all game!!!

Sax03933 was his username 

Thats pretty much every opponent on fifa these days. The worst is when they use the new celebrations they gave on objectives, take fookin ages to watch

19 minutes ago, Kyuubi said:

Thats pretty much every opponent on fifa these days. The worst is when they use the new celebrations they gave on objectives, take fookin ages to watch

Looks like I am playing one of those dicks now just watching every replay and doing a stupid dance celebration