Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 20

1 hour ago, Nod.E said:

Am I being defeatist or is it just not worth doing the icon swaps?

Might be worth it if you have a massive club of players and time to burn but I have neither.

End up clubbing together a team that matches the objective only to get battered.

Think I'll just go back to winning games and trading.

I put most of the crap I won’t use into upgrade packs and I’ve got a pretty good Bundesliga, Serie A and La Liga side from it. Struggling for Prem and Ligue 1 though.

This game! lol

4-1 up against this guy after 60 minutes. Absolutely cruising and then all of a sudden every pass is under hit, sometimes the buttons I pressed just didn't register at all and he gets it back to 4-4. Luckily I won 6-4 in extra time but what a piece of shit this game actually is

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Nod.E said:

Am I being defeatist or is it just not worth doing the icon swaps?

Might be worth it if you have a massive club of players and time to burn but I have neither.

End up clubbing together a team that matches the objective only to get battered.

Think I'll just go back to winning games and trading.

Ended up going for ferdinand simply because i just couldnt be bothered with the objectives any more! Squad battles was soul destroying

1 hour ago, Kyuubi said:

Ended up going for ferdinand simply because i just couldnt be bothered with the objectives any more! Squad battles was soul destroying

I went with Roberto Carlos and same for me, just coulndt be bothered jumping through the hoops anymore. Happy with my choice so far.

This will be my 1st FUT Champs this weekend for Fifa 20. Been a grind just getting there. Hopefully I'll have some decent matches.

Edited by spacemunky
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

I went with Roberto Carlos and same for me, just coulndt be bothered jumping through the hoops anymore. Happy with my choice so far.

This will be my 1st FUT Champs this weekend for Fifa 20. Been a grind just getting there. Hopefully I'll have some decent matches.

Good luck mate... had my first weekend league a couple of weeks ago and it was ok... I think im only going to do one weekend league a month, too time consuming and it starts to get so stale lol

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Md9 said:

Up to ten icon swaps and will finish another squad battle one next few days don’t think would get much more than 16 so don’t know if to go for wright Ferdinand if get to 16 or just call it on Carlos 

Checked some icon reviews on youtube, they said Carlos is a beast.

• Like 1

4/1 4/7 6/7...what a roooough start to the WL... oh and I lost my first controller of the year! Why can’t I just fvck this shite game off lol they must’ve heard I’d planned on going down the stress free route of gold 3 from here on out 🙈

Edited by dbtcity

32 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

4/1 4/7 6/7...what a roooough start to the WL... oh and I lost my first controller of the year! Why can’t I just fvck this shite game off lol they must’ve heard I’d planned on going down the stress free route of gold 3 from here on out 🙈

I was 9/2 and absolutely flying, now I've been hammered 4 games in a row and my team which felt so fluid before have decided to stop running lol

34 minutes ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

Don’t do it. It’s a coin sink Pre Black Friday.

Pretty much this. 

No offence to people but there are so many stupid people who cant think for themselves when it comes to FIFA. 

EA now have FUT Economist working for them, advising them.

Vardy 83 made the 83 market sky rocket.. a quick google and Futbin has the solutions there with them in. Seriously use noggin.... go higher rated and use lower rated cards it's not hard. 

They've just bought out the ICON SBC to raise the price of 85 onwards. 

It says it all for this years market when Shadow cards sell for a higher price than some 86s. 

If you have coins I'd invest in the trainagles for FUTMAS incase something good comes out. 

So for anyone thinking of getting Ferdinand from icon swap... hes pretty good, probably worth it if you cant be bothered to get any more tokens. But i have to say joe gomes 80 rated card is by far the best defender ive used this year... what a strange one lol