Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 20

56 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Keep going mate. Its tough competition 

Had to just quit a few after going 3-0 down managed 2 wins and about 7 losses now 😂 might save a few games for tomorrow /Sunday as last year I managed a few more wins later in the weekend 

16 minutes ago, Md9 said:

Had to just quit a few after going 3-0 down managed 2 wins and about 7 losses now 😂 might save a few games for tomorrow /Sunday as last year I managed a few more wins later in the weekend 

I find the mornings the best time to play. Especially Friday morning. You should easily manage 6 wins then on current form 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Md9 said:

Lots of speculation that rage quitting doesn't count as a loss when they calculate your form, so you wont come up against easier opponents if you keep quitting games.

Good start for me at 5-1, but the gameplay felt so laggy and unresponsive 

5 hours ago, Ian W LCFC said:

Lots of speculation that rage quitting doesn't count as a loss when they calculate your form, so you wont come up against easier opponents if you keep quitting games.

Good start for me at 5-1, but the gameplay felt so laggy and unresponsive 

Ah right so I suppose it’s best to see it out even if I am losing. Play a few more tonight I think see if I can get to 6 wins 

This is my team for WL. 10 wins from 14 so far. 

I've heard a lot of criticism from youtubers about this Thiago Silva card but he's a beast for me. Barnes is good but not sure he's 600k good so might sell him when this weekend league is over. Hoping PSG go a long way in CL for Gueye to gain upgrades 

Screenshot_20191116_131705_com.ea.gp.fifaultimate.jpg

• Like 3

1 hour ago, foxfanazer said:

This is my team for WL. 10 wins from 14 so far. 

I've heard a lot of criticism from youtubers about this Thiago Silva card but he's a beast for me. Barnes is good but not sure he's 600k good so might sell him when this weekend league is over. Hoping PSG go a long way in CL for Gueye to gain upgrades 

Screenshot_20191116_131705_com.ea.gp.fifaultimate.jpg

Good luck, I'm similar 12 from 16 I think but fully expecting a big crash soon lol

2 hours ago, Md9 said:

Up to 5 wins 11 games to go hopefully get 1 more win in. How people get any more is beyond me 😂 need to sort my team as it’s pretty rubbish especially for weekend league. 

Did you say it's your first weekend league? I think I got about 11 wins in my first back in fifa 16/17 can't remember the year it started, and it was 40 games back then. 

The more you play it the more you improve, it's like a different game to rivals. And obviously your team will improve when you get rewards.