Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 20

18 minutes ago, deejdeej said:

Did you say it's your first weekend league? I think I got about 11 wins in my first back in fifa 16/17 can't remember the year it started, and it was 40 games back then. 

The more you play it the more you improve, it's like a different game to rivals. And obviously your team will improve when you get rewards.

First weekend league on this years game. Only played 2 last year as don’t normally get a lot of time at the weekends. Definitely harder than rivals all the teams you come across are so quick and score everything. I had over £1 mil coins at one time so should have invested in my team instead of wasting it on sbc and packs 🙈

Very strange FUT Champs this week, went 6-1 on Friday and then went to 10-3 on Saturday morning, then somehow managed to lose 8 games in a row to go 10-11 on Saturday evening and Finally won 7 games straight today to finish on 17-11 and my regular Gold 2 finish.

POTM Toko-Ekambi finished with 36 goals and 14 assists in 28 games.

• Like 1

Embarrassing Weekend league from myself. Still ended up gold 3 despite being 10 from 16. Lost 8 in a row last night. Got to stop playing when I'm triggered

I was unfortunate with matchmaking I think but even so. I can't find a formation that doesn't leave me horribly exposed

Edited by foxfanazer

11 hours ago, Md9 said:

Penalty’s are a waste of time 

I have a somewhat foolproof tactic. Works 90% of the time.

doesnt matter who your penalty taker is

change to someone else, change back to original, take some time adjusting to put it in a corner than go straight down the middle

dunno why it works, reckon the opponent gets in the mindset that im quite good at penos when im terrible 😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

58 minutes ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

I had my annual bored of the game, spunk all my coins on packs meltdown. 1.4 million coins and the best I got was Alderweireld and 85 Koeman. Nothing else over 83. My teams mainly untradeable but I like it.

I wish i was brave enough to  do that. Sorry to hear about your crap pack luck... i think id struggle to get a board if i did what you did lol

1 hour ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

I had my annual bored of the game, spunk all my coins on packs meltdown. 1.4 million coins and the best I got was Alderweireld and 85 Koeman. Nothing else over 83. My teams mainly untradeable but I like it.

I've tried to stay mainly untradeable as I've done this too many times over the years lol

Edited by foxfanazer