Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 20

5 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Triangles. High rated. 

Will do a post tomorrow. 

Not only gets you Chem but they're in alot of solutions. 

Cheers, made about 600k in the last week selling investments so can’t decide whether to sit on it, invest or get Mane and Salah... 🤔

I've won 6 out of 9 so far which is fine but honestly it's such a chore. And it's not because of the level of competition it's the state of the gameplay. Its been like it since Friday and I don't know what to do to change it. Even the menus are slow

Main problems are

1) underhit passes, usually behind the player

2) Jockeying with defenders but not making challenges

3) weak shots 

4) Players waiting for the ball to come to them and taking a touch before turning

5) keeper sometimes kicking in the opposite direction to what I've pressed

Any help or advice would be appreciated 

Edited by foxfanazer

1 hour ago, foxfanazer said:

I've won 6 out of 9 so far which is fine but honestly it's such a chore. And it's not because of the level of competition it's the state of the gameplay. Its been like it since Friday and I don't know what to do to change it. Even the menus are slow

Main problems are

3) weak shots 

4) Players waiting for the ball to come to them and taking a touch before turning

Figured part of it out. I play on a big TV and didn't realise it has a gaming mode on it. Seems to have made it quicker 

2 hours ago, foxfanazer said:

Main problems are

3) weak shots 

God the passing in this game is god damn awful. Another issue I have is passes going in a different direction to where you want to play it, passes going to different intended players... and fu***ng those shitty back heels 

But all the other points youve made are valid, game needs a serious patch

1 minute ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

I needed 3 wins from my last 4 and couldn’t be bothered with the stress so I just scored OGs from kick off and quit. Hopefully karma remembers me when rewards are out.

EA and karma? Youll probably get awful picks because the game thinks youre cheating 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Rough weekend again which also lost me my first controller of the year lol I’d planned on having stress free weekends stopping at gold 3 until they change the rewards structure around tots... little did I know it would end up being my most stressful weekend league ever lol went from 4/1 to 5/7 and before I knew it I was 10/12... won my next 4 games and got the fvck out lol! Penny dropped around the 10/12 point that 352 was no longer working for me so switched to 4231 and everything felt solid again! Did the Villa sbc and he feels brilliant only problem is I have to drop my Otw Ben Yedder and Potm Auba to fit him in