Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 20

22 hours ago, foxfanazer said:

Should the rttf cards go up much in value once they're upgraded? I bought like 10 Jimenez, 10 David Neres and 5 Torreira's

I was hoping they would, and hope for your sake they do. I only have 1 RTTF (Wass) and was hoping he would at least maintain value when he changes to EL. His value has gone down 10k minimum since full time in their game. Great.

Well I didn't get too much for my 2 WL wins lol

Did pack IF Forsberg though from Rivals rewards. 

I snapped up the IF Modric for 190K. Link to Bale. I sold base Son, who I packed last week and picked up baby John Barnes, who's an excellent all arounder. 

Not sure what I'm going for with my team now :ph34r:

• Like 1

New patch has completely killed the game for me. It was pretty dire before but this is just new levels of terrible. Plaed 1 game today and turned off ps.

players pass so slowly, take heavy touches, make terrible runs just beyond a joke now. Feels more like fifa 19 which I quit in November last year. At this rate, im gonna be quitting pretty soonoish

Squad battles have gone ridiculous again. Every pass goes to the computer every team I played under 77 rated turned into Barcelona and my team just made a silver card mc burinie look like messi 🤦‍♂️ That’s me done for tonight 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, deejdeej said:

Ahhh the fifa black Friday promo that they build up so much and offer you the same packs for the usual prices lol shambles of a company.

This is so true lol even these lightning rounds, people are so quick to buy packs which arent cheaper or have better % of getting higher cards