Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 20

1 hour ago, brookfox said:

Been saving and trading for scream Aguero and now have 1.1m coins so nearly there. It’s been a slog so I hope he’s worth it! Anyone used him or have a better alternative for a Prem team?

No prem striker that I could massively recommend. If you could find a way of getting Mbappe in if highly recommend. Best player on the game imo

• Like 2

1 hour ago, brookfox said:

Been saving and trading for scream Aguero and now have 1.1m coins so nearly there. It’s been a slog so I hope he’s worth it! Anyone used him or have a better alternative for a Prem team?

Since abandoning rivals I only play weekend league and draft.

Used scream Aguero a few times and yes he's 100% worth it, you won't get a better PL striker, also baby Dalglish is superb.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, deejdeej said:

Since abandoning rivals I only play weekend league and draft.

Used scream Aguero a few times and yes he's 100% worth it, you won't get a better PL striker, also baby Dalglish is superb.

I got baby dalglish in the draft, couldnt understand why he was so expensive... now i understand why lol brilliant in game 

Help. 

Mad the mistaking of buying this today in preparation for my knee surgery. So three things packed a rashford who sold and purchased any If lcfc lol  what are all these blue cards I have? And why am I shite. Like they are rebuking straight through my centre half’s of Bailey and Ogbanna. A decent pair I thought. I have coin available but that’s useless as I am ! X

28 minutes ago, casablancas said:

Help. 

Mad the mistaking of buying this today in preparation for my knee surgery. So three things packed a rashford who sold and purchased any If lcfc lol  what are all these blue cards I have? And why am I shite. Like they are rebuking straight through my centre half’s of Bailey and Ogbanna. A decent pair I thought. I have coin available but that’s useless as I am ! X

I'm the last person to offer advice since I'm the Notts County of Fifa. Are you playing online or against the AI? 

Blue cards are Champions League. Same rating as their base version and only semi useful in Squad Building Challenges.

47 minutes ago, casablancas said:

Help. 

Mate Bailly and Ogbonna? In FIFA terms that's like having League 2 players. At this point FIFA is a nightmare for the novice and almost impossible. Everyone has got a stacked team and is used to the game, so don't expect to win very much if you're online. I would suggest playing the AI before going online, build some coins, get some better players move up difficulty gradually then venture online. 

26 minutes ago, Kyuubi said:

2 million in the bank... no idea what to do with it lol

Buy Mbappe and take it from there! I had 1.5m to burn and opted for his LW version (I’ve lost 90k in him since buying on Thursday) he’s the best card I’ve used by a country mile! I was set in buying Messi but I didn’t really like him when I’ve used him in draft.... Mbappe though is insane he literally has everything and even better you can pretty much use him everywhere

First if Mbappe is a god! Lost 90k on him in 3 days but it makes no difference as he won’t be leaving my club any time soon! Also committed a school boy error in buying Totgs Ter Stegan when he first dropped for 190k and am currently sitting at a 55k loss on him... trading with Deano lol... seems even more dumb when I’ve got untradeables like De Gea/CL Alisson/Lloris and sif Navas 🙈

18 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

Buy Mbappe and take it from there! I had 1.5m to burn and opted for his LW version (I’ve lost 90k in him since buying on Thursday) he’s the best card I’ve used by a country mile! I was set in buying Messi but I didn’t really like him when I’ve used him in draft.... Mbappe though is insane he literally has everything and even better you can pretty much use him everywhere

This is what i was thinking about doing! Thanks for the suggestion, had him in the draft and I know what you mean, hes insane!

Just started playing the game and I’m having traditional FIFA buyers remorse lol - starting with such a shite team is making me regret getting rid of Fifa 19 and my 94 rated team lol. Is it worth sticking with it considering the bugs like heading etc. or do you think I should just sell it on at a slight loss, and save myself the stress of grinding to keep up with the 98% who have POTM Vardy? My fearsome CB pairing of Jonny Evans and Gary Cahill can’t quite cope 😂 (I got it for £35)

17 minutes ago, What the Fuchs? said:

Just started playing the game and I’m having traditional FIFA buyers remorse lol - starting with such a shite team is making me regret getting rid of Fifa 19 and my 94 rated team lol. Is it worth sticking with it considering the bugs like heading etc. or do you think I should just sell it on at a slight loss, and save myself the stress of grinding to keep up with the 98% who have POTM Vardy? My fearsome CB pairing of Jonny Evans and Gary Cahill can’t quite cope 😂 (I got it for £35)

If you really don't like the gameplay then yeah get rid now, the patches seem to be making it progressively worse and the heading is shit by design. Plenty of people treat the game like an obligation and just get more and more sick of it as the year goes on - not worth it, stuff like the weekend league takes up a lot of time that you could easily spend doing something infinitely more enjoyable and fulfilling.

If your main problem is having a shit team then you can get round that quickly enough. If you're sick of online, you can get Elite 1 or 2 on squad battles very easily just by playing the two worst teams from every group on legendary and sticking a few goals past them - the coins and packs you get will typically round out at about 45-50k, which gets you basically any centre back pairing you like except the very best ones. I can't be arsed with trading personally but I'm sure some of the geniuses in here can give you a few pointers 

16 hours ago, Guest said:

If you really don't like the gameplay then yeah get rid now, the patches seem to be making it progressively worse and the heading is shit by design. Plenty of people treat the game like an obligation and just get more and more sick of it as the year goes on - not worth it, stuff like the weekend league takes up a lot of time that you could easily spend doing something infinitely more enjoyable and fulfilling.

If your main problem is having a shit team then you can get round that quickly enough. If you're sick of online, you can get Elite 1 or 2 on squad battles very easily just by playing the two worst teams from every group on legendary and sticking a few goals past them - the coins and packs you get will typically round out at about 45-50k, which gets you basically any centre back pairing you like except the very best ones. I can't be arsed with trading personally but I'm sure some of the geniuses in here can give you a few pointers 

Cheers, I’ll probably just sell then, CEX website says they give either £24 or a £29 voucher 👍 I’m annoyed I got Black Fridayed into buying it lol, my brother has it and I’ve seen the problems in FUT and career mode that are so fkin annoying. I’ve had every Fifa since 05 and it shows how crap this one is that this is the first one I’m getting rid of 😔

• Like 1