Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 20

37 minutes ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

Has anyone on here ever made use of your unassigned pile for trading. Looks like guaranteed profit for a bit of graft.

Have you done much trading? I need to try make some coins or at least know how for the next game to come out. 

10 minutes ago, Md9 said:

Have you done much trading? I need to try make some coins or at least know how for the next game to come out. 

I do a bit but I always end up wasting the coins on packs. Last Thursday with rewards following the cycle from the last few weeks I bought about 30 rare gold players for 600 coins. Once the upgrade SBC comes out on Thursdays they all pretty much instantly sell. This week I’ve put every coin I have into them, my trade piles full, my watch list is and I’ve lost count of how many I’ve got unassigned. Even if it doesn’t work I’ll just quick sell for what I paid for them.

22 minutes ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

I do a bit but I always end up wasting the coins on packs. Last Thursday with rewards following the cycle from the last few weeks I bought about 30 rare gold players for 600 coins. Once the upgrade SBC comes out on Thursdays they all pretty much instantly sell. This week I’ve put every coin I have into them, my trade piles full, my watch list is and I’ve lost count of how many I’ve got unassigned. Even if it doesn’t work I’ll just quick sell for what I paid for them.

What sort of players you go for any particular nation or rating? 

14 minutes ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

You’ll need to use the console to move the players to unassigned but apart from that it shouldn’t make a difference.

Ok cheers I will have a look see if I can manage to do this 😂

Picked this up on EA Access having not played for a few years. On FUT is it just my bad luck or does everyone seem to have incredible teams? I'm getting picked apart every game and can't do anything to stop them. I'm by no means anything special but im always fairly competitive when playing against mates who are decent. Also why pause after every goal you've scored and leave the counter to run all the way down? Glad i didn't spend money on this.

1 hour ago, LcFc_Smiv said:

Picked this up on EA Access having not played for a few years. On FUT is it just my bad luck or does everyone seem to have incredible teams? I'm getting picked apart every game and can't do anything to stop them. I'm by no means anything special but im always fairly competitive when playing against mates who are decent. Also why pause after every goal you've scored and leave the counter to run all the way down? Glad i didn't spend money on this.

This time of the year you’re more likely to match up against a top end team than a gold but don’t be disheartened getting beat playing div rivals as 90% of the time the person you play against has probably self relegated from a higher division to get objectives done easily

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

Don’t touch it. The rewards are almost all untradeable, they’re just trying to get people to clear there clubs out.

🙈🙈 I did it one pack was tradeable which I got alderwireld other than that pretty crap and untraceable. Boredom of being at work on my own got the better of me 😂

1 hour ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

Don’t touch it. The rewards are almost all untradeable, they’re just trying to get people to clear there clubs out.

Have a feeling majority of next years SBCs will be untradeable rewards. It's a trend they've pushed more and more this year.

5 hours ago, UniFox21 said:

Have a feeling majority of next years SBCs will be untradeable rewards. It's a trend they've pushed more and more this year.

Hope they don’t do tht with the sbc about the only way some people can make coins. Not got the patience for trading 😂