Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 20

2 hours ago, Md9 said:

Has the 4th player from the Spanish league sbc been added yet? I only have one left to do but that’s going to cost me a bit to do as the defenders all go for around 10k 🙈 

Yeah mate, Spanish league was updated 2 weeks ago. The league SBC for that league is updated around the Tuesday of their TOTS being in packs 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, UniFox21 said:

Yeah mate, Spanish league was updated 2 weeks ago. The league SBC for that league is updated around the Tuesday of their TOTS being in packs 

Cheers mate. Might try and finish it tonight then start again 😂

1 minute ago, Lcfc-1992 said:

Cheers. I think I’ve already played that this week so il wait for next week 

You can play it as many time as you want can’t you? Your result just doesn’t count to your squad battles score for that week after the first game.

11 hours ago, Md9 said:

Really pissing me off tonight so many people keep quitting before kick off 

I had the exact same last night, not sure why I would have assumed they would have completed the swap objectives by now

12 hours ago, brookfox said:

Can someone please explain how a gold Yedder with 59 strength muscles a ToTY De Ligt with 99 strength off the ball?!

Mate the game is bullshit, daniel james outmuscled my Ramos, practically bulldozed through him and retained the ball

1 hour ago, Kyuubi said:

I had the exact same last night, not sure why I would have assumed they would have completed the swap objectives by now

It was driving me crazy hadn’t played it all week and was trying to do the objectives. Lucky only need 1 more win now to get the gueye totssf card.