Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 20

So I have no interest in UT, I thought I’ll just play out the CL or the PL being every team....you can’t, it crashes so far into the tournament. 

Can only operate tournament mode if you are a single team. Judging from their forums, EA have been notified about this since November but never bothered sorting it 

On 30/05/2020 at 21:11, Md9 said:

I now have a skill rating of 0 in div 10 😂😂😂

This happens to me sometimes. Then once I hit 0 I win pretty much every game until division 8. Win my first in division 8 then the massive losing run back to zero starts. So far there’s nothing I can do to stop it.

2 hours ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

This happens to me sometimes. Then once I hit 0 I win pretty much every game until division 8. Win my first in division 8 then the massive losing run back to zero starts. So far there’s nothing I can do to stop it.

I can normally work my way up during the weekend while everyone is doing weekend league then that finishes and new objectives come out straight back down again 😂

Remembered why I haven't played this year fifa as much compared to the rest. 

Played my mate on Sunday night. 

I had 17 shots, 14 on target. Compared to 1 and 1. 

Half time 1-1. Full time 2-1 to be, **** me it was frustrating 🤣

3 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Remembered why I haven't played this year fifa as much compared to the rest. 

Played my mate on Sunday night. 

I had 17 shots, 14 on target. Compared to 1 and 1. 

Half time 1-1. Full time 2-1 to be, **** me it was frustrating 🤣

That's such a consistent trend throughout this game, found myself barely playing compared to previous years.

12 minutes ago, pmcla26 said:

It doesn’t matter about how many chances you make, if your opponent knows how to timed finish or near post finesses everything you’re gonna lose. 

You use timed finesse? Barely used timed shots this game, find them inconsistent 

12 hours ago, pmcla26 said:

I never have mate, but just seems a lot of people I come up against in weekend league do. Frustrates me when I make 20+ chances and one finesse at the near post does me, standard tho really. 

Near post shooting is meta in this though. Use it to your advantage. 

22 hours ago, pmcla26 said:

I never have mate, but just seems a lot of people I come up against in weekend league do. Frustrates me when I make 20+ chances and one finesse at the near post does me, standard tho really. 

Doesn’t have to be finesse buddy a shot near post goes in 8/10 if you want to increase that rate ball roll away from the penalty spot before pulling the trigger

1 hour ago, Md9 said:

Pozuelo and Andre from the 2 totssf packs not the best 😂

I know he won't be super popular here, but Pozuelo is amazing. Sure I'm biased since he plays for TFC, but regardless its a great card. Besides the great attributes, he has 4 star skills/5 star weak foot, finese, flair and outside foot shot. I have hawk on him.

Links well too with being Spanish.

Just my totally biased two cents :D

• Like 1

So after my gamble to sell my valuable players and putting everything in to premier League TOTS SBCs backfired somewhat and left me with no wingers and forwards, I've recovered but have a decision to make. For background I got mostly prem TOTS defenders and midfielders from weekend league rewards and SBCs.

I've got player moments Jota at LF who is great. 

I've just got TOTS Fuenzalida in RF from objectives on 8 chem. 92 rated so obviously decent. 4*/4* and 98 pace so very usable. Only played a couple of games with him so far. Early impression is that he's a decent finisher but isn't going to be the 98 pace nightmare for the opposition I thought he'd be (like TOTS Simon on my bench who doesn't fit my team.)

So for chemistry reasons my thinking was it'd be best to go with an icon upfront. After I've sold a few investments and got tomorrow's rewards I'm going to have around 320k.

Was looking at Moments Owen who is apparently very good. Goes for 250-300k. But then I thought back to when I had Mbappe and I think the reason I was so good with him was the 5* skills. I'm not a massive skiller but I do fake shot a lot and find the drag fake shot really throws defenders.

So then thought maybe I should go for CR7. Portuguese to link with Jota. Also obviously has the 5* skills. He's currently going for 250k and will probably drop even more next week. In the current team with Fuenzalida he'd only be on 7 chem, though. But TOTS Pizzi is only 70k so could draft him in to get CR7 to 10 chem, with two solid options in Simon and Fuenzalida off the bench. 

Too many choices! Any advice? Owen or CR7?

Forgot to mention, this is all after grinding to get Trezeguet in Icon swaps. What a waste of time that was. Worst striker I've played with all year.

Edited by Nod.E

50 minutes ago, Md9 said:

I am thinking of doing weekend league this week but I am not sure it will be worth it 😂 16k do away from the storyline card so I reckon I will be missing out on tht aswell now 

I find an easy way to get to the 100k exp storyline card is to complete the weekly bronze silver and gold objectives. Can rack up massive amounts of exp points doing them over the course of the season.

I put three crappy team of the seasons into the ligue 1 SBC and got back the rubbish GK that I’d submitted into the SBC. Such a strange mix from these sbcs.

Apart from getting messi in the Spanish league one I’ve had the worst card in all of them. And I bet i get Alisson in the ultimate one next week because I’ve already got him untradeable.

24 minutes ago, Thefox81 said:

I find an easy way to get to the 100k exp storyline card is to complete the weekly bronze silver and gold objectives. Can rack up massive amounts of exp points doing them over the course of the season.

Yeah I have a few of the weekly objectives left to do tht should be easy enough i just need the motivation to do it tonight as it’s done tomorrow isn’t it?