Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 20

Alisson and AWB from my gold 2 red picks, already have TOTY Alisson untradeable so the red one will go in guaranteed prem TOTS SBC tommorow should help with the rating.

Have done well over 100 of the 82+ SBCs and have packed D. Henderson, Robertson and Son so far.

Kovatic and Alisson from red player picks... :glare:

Nothing in my packs until my last Rare Mega... and out pops Son! Tradeable! Currently 1.3M and will probably rise after tomorrow! :yahoo:

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

I got Dean Henderson in my pack yesterday. Then blew a million coins on packs because I was angry, didn’t get better than an 84. I sold all the crap on my transfer list and bought Cristiano Ronaldo, he seems pretty good.

Cristiano is still one of the best cards in the game imo. With his recent price drop I picked him up too. Its always reasonably cheap to throw together a decent Serie A squad with him as the go to.

Got TAA from the guaranteed SBC. Not really excited with that since I have strong players already at RB and I tossed some players into the SBC that I'd still prefer to have. Had to risk it though!

I'm fuming. In order of priority I needed LW, RW, CB, ST.

Looking at the TOTS players, that means there were only 8 players out of 20 that I wouldn't be happy with.

Finished Rank 1 in rivals and Gold2 Weekend League.

Red picks were Robertson and Alisson.

Fvck all in my packs.

Did the guaranteed SBC and got Trent.

Still wanting a LW, RW, CB or ST, I sold my Mbappe for 300k so I could rattle through the PL Upgrade packs. 300k in SBC later and I have both Hendersons.

In the grand scheme of things I should be happy with 5 TOTS from today, but what were the odds of getting 5 from the 8 players I didn't want?

No idea what I'm going to do with my team now. Could get Trezeguet from icon swaps to fill my striker void. Moments Perez will have to do at RW. But I have a LW and CB on 5 chem with 0 coins.

Absolute nightmare.

Edited by Nod.E
  • Sad 1

21 minutes ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

Just done another and got Robertson. Think I’ve gotta keep going until I hit a dud.

I got 2 in my first 10 of those packs. I've lost count of how many I've done since. Somewhere in the region of 30 at a guess. Nothing since other than a couple of decent golds. 

4 minutes ago, Nod.E said:

I got 2 in my first 10 of those packs. I've lost count of how many I've done since. Somewhere in the region of 30 at a guess. Nothing since other than a couple of decent golds. 

These are the ones just released, where you have to just put 11 rares from any league in.

This is the mess I find myself in. Pretty much no coins and out of rares etc for SBCs.

Couple of questions: Is Fuchs a viable option at CB? Anyone used him there with any feedback? 7 chem as well.

Max icon swaps I can get is 7 so could bring in Trezeguet or Litmanen.

Got lots of high rating players on the bench. Will there be more SBCs worth holding out for? Could probably do prime icon but I'll probably just get shafted with another defender, centre mid or keeper.

What would you lot be doing in my shoes? Could do with putting together a decent first 11 for the WL.

Screenshot_20200507-195239.png

Edited by Nod.E
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Nod.E said:

This is the mess I find myself in. Pretty much no coins and out of rares etc for SBCs.

Couple of questions: Is Fuchs a viable option at CB? Anyone used him there with any feedback? 7 chem as well.

Max icon swaps I can get is 7 so could bring in Trezeguet or Litmanen.

Got lots of high rating players on the bench. Will there be more SBCs worth holding out for? Could probably do prime icon but I'll probably just get shafted with another defender, centre mid or keeper.

What would you lot be doing in my shoes? Could do with putting together a decent first 11 for the WL.

Screenshot_20200507-195239.png

I'm using fuchs at lcb with no problems. I'm in the same boat I basically rinsed everything I had to get him, they made an error in starting wilf with no way of completing him.

Got enough to get the same icons as you or gattuso, no idea if it's now just time to discard everything for 1 PL side or what.