Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 20

Got trounced a couple times today in Rivals, so of course I sold a few players from my so called "A" squad. Also sold the TOTSSF Carvajal I packed the other day.

Picked up Prime Moments Pirlo for 515K, which is a steal imo.

Slapped together a budget Serie A squad around him and never had better results. Doesn't hurt that he's top 3 all time for me as far as players go.

My new A squad will have him and TOTSSF Ndidi and the other 9 don't matter :D

There’s something odd with this game at the minute. I’ve been in division 10 all year scraping Silver 1 in weekend league. I got 14 wins this weekend with 4 games to go. And I’ve gone on a massive winning run in rivals and now I’m comfortably in division 8. I just don’t understand it.

5 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

With Madders winning that competition the other day, does anyone reckon he will get a special card? 

Hope so, I sold my Madders highlights card during the game in expectation he would for 120k, he’s around 99k now.

They did for Jota, however on the other hand does it set a expectation that whenever one of these tournaments happen that a player gets a card and why only premier league? I assume there are other league tournaments going on as well?

Really hope they do though.

39 minutes ago, stu said:

Hope so, I sold my Madders highlights card during the game in expectation he would for 120k, he’s around 99k now.

They did for Jota, however on the other hand does it set a expectation that whenever one of these tournaments happen that a player gets a card and why only premier league? I assume there are other league tournaments going on as well?

Mohammed Daramy from Copenhagen got one for winning the stay at home tournament, although that was more prestigious I guess. 

Madders will get one im almost certain, EA will want to add content to a dwindling game 

1 hour ago, buzzer_b said:

With Madders winning that competition the other day, does anyone reckon he will get a special card? 

sure i read somewhere that because it was a sky sports event and not ea that he won’t get one

would happily be proved wrong cos i would want that card myself whatever it looks like

2 hours ago, stu said:

Mate I have his highlight card also and was looking to upgrade him if they released a special version of him. I’ll hold onto him for now incase he doesn’t get one.

22 hours ago, chapero82 said:

I got gold 2 with no games to spare 😂 I didn’t play well at all this weekend 

Gold 2 with seven games to spare ;)

I ran out of time to do anymore games. I wasn’t staying up past 3am to grind games out lollol 

3 hours ago, buzzer_b said:

Can anyone recommend a goalkeeper? I have TOTS Alisson but he’s shite.

Van Der Sar has been the only keeper I’ve felt comfortable with and I’ve pretty much used all the usual suspects... agree re Alisson though got him from my reds and he is absolutely honking 

1 hour ago, dbtcity said:

Van Der Sar has been the only keeper I’ve felt comfortable with and I’ve pretty much used all the usual suspects... agree re Alisson though got him from my reds and he is absolutely honking 

Which VDS you using? I’ve heard he is really good.