Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 20

6 hours ago, AKCJ said:

There was no guarantee to get a La Liga TOTS player in Gold 2 or above picks this morning so hopefully they give us more.

I think they've taken them down for the time being.

Reckon we could be waiting for some time in all honesty 

4 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Decent ish card I suppose. 160 -180k? 

Yeah about that I think. Should hopefully be able to do him from my club and he can start alongside TOTS Wilf and FS Youri.

I just hope he gets a dynamic image for the sake of my OCD lol

Edited by Devonfox1884

14 minutes ago, Devonfox1884 said:

Yeah about that I think. Should hopefully be able to do him from my club and he can start alongside TOTS Wilf and FS Youri.

I just hope he gets a dynamic image for the sake of my OCD lol

Be 2 or 3 days yet if he does get one. 

Parejo and Guilherme from my pick (trash as per usual) saving grace was Moments Yashin from my tradeable packs

Ter Stegen and Visca from my 2 free extra picks.... nothing great from 4 picks but I’ll take it lol 

Edited by dbtcity
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Md9 said:

Good luck to any one plying weekend league this week it’s going to be horrible 😂 totssf Werner looks good could never stop his base card so this one I would have no chance 

Its been dreadful for me today and that is before the Bundesliga TOTSSF came out. I also have the same problem with Werner just scores for fun against me. Ive played 8 games today and the lowest rated team ive faced is 90. Mostly 92s and 1 94. Im currently at 3 wins 5 losses.

38 minutes ago, Thefox81 said:

Its been dreadful for me today and that is before the Bundesliga TOTSSF came out. I also have the same problem with Werner just scores for fun against me. Ive played 8 games today and the lowest rated team ive faced is 90. Mostly 92s and 1 94. Im currently at 3 wins 5 losses.

I must be avoiding all the good teams, found this weekend much easier. Only got silver 1 last week, but am 6 wins 2 losses so far this week. I do have a much better team this week tbh.

6 wins 17 losses in weekend league. After getting 14 easily last week and moving up to division 7 I’m now back in division 10 and can’t buy a win in weekend league. The only difference between my team is I added TOTS Messi from the SBC. I’m done with this game. There’s forces at work with matchmaking that we don’t get told about.

7 hours ago, spacemunky said:

I cannot snipe an Alphonso at 550K for the life of me :frusty:

Got my Phonzie :yahoo:

Not often I get a fellow canuck in TOTS, unless Hume got one, I can't recall ;)

Brilliant for me so far at lwb. I usually move him up and on the right at the half.

10 hours ago, Thefox81 said:

Played a few rivals last night and a few teams had his totw and tht was hard enough to play against so once he weekend league is over the totssf Werner will be unplayable. 

2 hours ago, Md9 said:

Played a few rivals last night and a few teams had his totw and tht was hard enough to play against so once he weekend league is over the totssf Werner will be unplayable. 

Ive just got his TOTSSF card from the untradable rare players pack in storyline 😂

• Like 1