Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 20

1 hour ago, LCFCtotheprem said:

11-3 earlier today, now 11-8. Feel some games the result is determined before. Some games my players feel amazing, the next they can’t pass it 5 yards

Honestly think this. I played 7 games last night, won 4 back to back, quick passing, good combos and great goals. Then it was like my game completely changed. I couldn’t pass to save my life, gameplay was slow and the oppo scored lucky goals. I can tell when I’m going to lose right at the kick off. I lost two games on the bounce and at the start of both games the connection and gameplay had a slight delay and slow. I knew I’d lose so after two losses I jumped off.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

Honestly think this. I played 7 games last night, won 4 back to back, quick passing, good combos and great goals. Then it was like my game completely changed. I couldn’t pass to save my life, gameplay was slow and the oppo scored lucky goals. I can tell when I’m going to lose right at the kick off. I lost two games on the bounce and at the start of both games the connection and gameplay had a slight delay and slow. I knew I’d lose so after two losses I jumped off.

100% it’s just boring. Was 11-3 now 11-11. You can tell they impact the gameplay. Someone that only has 3 losses in 14, can’t then go on to lose the next 8.

1 hour ago, dbtcity said:

I’m just awful at Fifa since the last patch! I can’t for the life of me defend and the matchmaking seems absolutely wild! My team gets better I get worse lol 

What I dont understand is my players play fine against high rates teams and I can usually beat or go toe to toe with 90+ rates teams... but put me up against a 83 rated team and im fooked. Its like theyve put a handicap on. 

• Like 1

Gold 3 with 4 game to spare, might see if I can get gold 2 later.

Is it just me that is getting the most horrendous gameplay? So laggy it’s almost unplayable. It’s been the same all weekend, but noticeably worse today.

Managed to scrape gold 2 by winning my last 3 in a row after having my worst ever start going 3-5.

However I am playing awfully cannot defend for my life two of the games I lost were to players who went 8-21 and 8-20.

Had to ditch my LaLiga team halfway through as TOTS Griezmaan and TOTS Fekir missed so many sitters.

18 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Number of bullshit events seems worse than usual this weekend. Usually grab Gold 2 with 5/6 games left, but been done over in a few games with my inputs not being done. Gold 3 with 5 left and not sure I can be bothered at all.

100% worst WL of the year in terms of gameplay. Seems every game there is a different issue

defending is just a lottery at this point

Edited by Swarles Barkley

1 hour ago, Swarles Barkley said:

100% worst WL of the year in terms of gameplay. Seems every game there is a different issue

I’m usually 16/17/18 wins, got 11 on my last game this weekend. Shambles.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Swarles Barkley said:

2 hours ago, Ross-Kemp said:

I’m usually 16/17/18 wins, got 11 on my last game this weekend. Shambles.

Several times I've passed an attacker with my defender, gotten inbetween him and the ball and pressed to pass, yet nothings registered and the attacker has managed to get a shot in. Yet hitting B to tackle will still register as a clearance for some reason. 

Number of times I've hit the post is mental too

• Like 1

7 hours ago, stu said:

Gold 3 with 4 game to spare, might see if I can get gold 2 later.

Is it just me that is getting the most horrendous gameplay? So laggy it’s almost unplayable. It’s been the same all weekend, but noticeably worse today.

16-14, and one broken controller FFS... :@

14/14 this weekend 😂 by far the worst weekend I’ve ever had I just don’t no what I’m doing wrong! As I said before I can’t seem to defend or attack since the patch yet my opponents ai just casually defends for them (am I missing a special button as my ai controlled players resemble junior Lewis in being absolutely useless) hopefully it was just 1 of those weekends as I noticed quite a few streamers who constantly hit elite 3/2/1 getting gold this weekend 

2 hours ago, dbtcity said:

14/14 this weekend 😂 by far the worst weekend I’ve ever had I just don’t no what I’m doing wrong! As I said before I can’t seem to defend or attack since the patch yet my opponents ai just casually defends for them (am I missing a special button as my ai controlled players resemble junior Lewis in being absolutely useless) hopefully it was just 1 of those weekends as I noticed quite a few streamers who constantly hit elite 3/2/1 getting gold this weekend 

Record your games, watch them back and see where you're going on. It may not seem like anything during the game or just after but watching games back can massively improve you. 

Especially forcing passes that aren't there, pulling players out of position etc 

1 hour ago, Ashley said:

Record your games, watch them back and see where you're going on. It may not seem like anything during the game or just after but watching games back can massively improve you. 

Especially forcing passes that aren't there, pulling players out of position etc 

I’ve got a feeling my abusing of the right trigger since getting a front 4 of Rashford/Mahrez/Salah

Vardy

is probably a bit of a factor lol my head went early doors and we all know it’s only down hill from then on in

4 hours ago, Md9 said:

Rivals was crap tonight to many people in div 9 that shouldn’t be and to easy to play two passes and then they are in on goal. 

Icon swap and objectives have ruined the game, they need to rethink for next year

4 hours ago, Kyuubi said:

Icon swap and objectives have ruined the game, they need to rethink for next year

they need to be able to see if to many people are going from div 2-4 down to 8-10 to many times by just quitting games. Don’t know how they would do it or stop it but it isn’t fun on rivals when you are crap and people you play against shouldn’t be against you 🙈

12 hours ago, Md9 said:

they need to be able to see if to many people are going from div 2-4 down to 8-10 to many times by just quitting games. Don’t know how they would do it or stop it but it isn’t fun on rivals when you are crap and people you play against shouldn’t be against you 🙈

I think they should switch back to icon sbcs next year, at this stage of the game you could grind for an icon and enjoy them, now you can't enjoy the game because people are relegating 

• Like 2