Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 20

3 minutes ago, LCFCtotheprem said:

Having a shocker on WL, I’m 2-4. Only got the game a month ago so everyone has ridiculous teams compared to mine. Is there any times where you seem to get easier games?

I find sunday afternoon easier as the most hardcore players have done their 30 games by then.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, LCFCtotheprem said:

Having a shocker on WL, I’m 2-4. Only got the game a month ago so everyone has ridiculous teams compared to mine. Is there any times where you seem to get easier games?

I actually find Friday the easiest, I usually capitulate on sundays. I dont know if there is a right time to play? Although sundays you get more rage quits thats for sure.

Your record isnt bad keep it up you can get gold!

• Like 1

Grinded the hell out of SBCs today, put money in (which I hate) and did loads of gold upgrades to get the rares.

Not a single tots. It must put a limit on how many you can get, nobody gets that unlucky.

As I already had my player picks and 4 from packs yesterday it feels like they decided "that's your lot".

What are the chances of getting 

2 GKs

2 RBs

1 LB

1 CM

The only other non attacking players I could have got were Kovacic, Soyuncu or De Bruyne. Wouldn't have minded as much if I'd at least got Cags or KDB.

Not a chance I'm playing this weekend league after that.

Will just have to come back, save coins, maybe trade and do the Jota SBC.

Edited by Nod.E

4 minutes ago, Nod.E said:

Grinded the hell out of SBCs today, put money in (which I hate) and did loads of gold upgrades to get the rares.

Not a single tots. It must put a limit on how many you can get, nobody gets that unlucky.

As I already had my player picks and 4 from packs yesterday it feels like they decided "that's your lot".

What are the chances of getting 

2 GKs

2 RBs

1 LM 

1 CM

The only other non attacking players I could have got were Kovacic, Soyuncu or De Bruyne. Wouldn't have minded as much if I'd at least got Cags or KDB.

Not a chance I'm playing this weekend league after that.

Will just have to come back, save coins, maybe trade and do the Jota SBC.

I did about ten in the end. I got Son in the first, Alisson in the second and Robertson in the fourth. Then nothing in the rest. 
I’ve got no rare golds left now though. What team does it leave you with?

5 minutes ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

I did about ten in the end. I got Son in the first, Alisson in the second and Robertson in the fourth. Then nothing in the rest. 
I’ve got no rare golds left now though. What team does it leave you with?

Yeah definitely quotas then.

My team is a bit further up the thread. As you'll see, I got replacements I didn't need and then got back up replacements on top of that lol

Also absolutely rinsed my club.

I've got some decent high rated players I can't use, which I'll put towards the Jota SBC, and I'm only 3 squad battle objectives away from Trezeguet. So not the end of the world but do feel very disappointed and hard done to not to get any of the tots wingers or strikers.

6 minutes ago, Nod.E said:

Yeah definitely quotas then.

My team is a bit further up the thread. As you'll see, I got replacements I didn't need and then got back up replacements on top of that lol

Also absolutely rinsed my club.

I've got some decent high rated players I can't use, which I'll put towards the Jota SBC, and I'm only 3 squad battle objectives away from Trezeguet. So not the end of the world but do feel very disappointed and hard done to not to get any of the tots wingers or strikers.

I’ve put him in an SBC now but the Premier League SBC Shaqiri is pretty good, and the premier league SBC is cheaper than Jota and better packs.

1 hour ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

I need to win one of my last five to get Gold 3. I’ve never got above silver 1 before. Moments Litmanen and TOTS Son are absolute monsters.

I need 1 from 3 to get gold 2. Guarentee my players turn into sloths and i lose all 3 games 😅

14 minutes ago, Will1981 said:

Nice way to get hold 2 with 2 games left

IMG_20200510_132806778_HDR~2.jpg

The irony with the dudes name... :crylaugh:

Hope you broke out the relax celebration.

Edited by stu