Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Luke Pawley

The inside track on James Justin

I wonder if he'll now fly from East Mids, or keep using Luton. Always a dilemma even for us midlanders. 

Good article, really looking forward to seeing him play for us. Wish Idiakez would come back here as well and run our academy.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

I wonder if he'll now fly from East Mids, or keep using Luton. Always a dilemma even for us midlanders. 

Good article, really looking forward to seeing him play for us. Wish Idiakez would come back here as well and run our academy.

I live about 20 miles from Luton Airport.  So I use Stanstead. 

• Haha 4

On another note, seems a shame what's happened to Idiakez' fledgling coaching career - absolutely no disrespect to Luton - but he's gone from working with the youth teams here, to joining up with Pearson at Derby and leaving 2 months later, now he's over at Luton. He was quite highly respected and liked here from what I've heard.

Edited by indierich06
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, Collymore said:

It would take an almighty dip in form to see him competing with Ricardo though. RP is probably one of the best right backs in Europe at the moment. 

Wouldnt be surprised if this isn't a similar play to the Caglar/Benko purchase last season - i.e. we've got a player that is getting a lot of attention(harry last year, RP this) and is likely going to get better over the next 12 months, so why not have a young replacement that can be slowly integrated in to the club this season in case a mega offer comes in next season.  

Possible replacement already in place who isnt going to complain too much this season if they don't get first team football week in week out.

On 28/06/2019 at 06:24, TiffToff88 said:

Ask him yourself. He's probably still lurking around here somewhere

On 28/06/2019 at 06:27, Manwell Pablo said:

haha, Al loves a good lurk and a stalk.

Nah, Thracian’s not on FT anymore... 

On 28/06/2019 at 04:41, Luke Pawley said:

I interviewed Luton Town first team coach (and former Leicester U16 coach) Iñigo Idiakez about James Justin for FoxesHub.com yesterday. Feel free to click on the article below and see which qualities Justin will bring, both on and off the pitch. Idiakez thinks the 21-year-old will go a long way!

https://foxeshub.com/luton-coach-tips-james-justin-for-england-place/

Nicely written