Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Devonfox1884

Cookies Message...

1 minute ago, Devonfox1884 said:

Is anybody else on mobile continually getting an ‘accept cookies’ page every time they change thread? Just started happening to me this morning...

I get it on my work laptop from time to time. Continually asking, but it doesn't happen all the time. 

• Like 1

On 27/09/2019 at 22:07, Beechey said:

Seems a Safari thing. It's fine on Firefox and Chrome.

To anyone having this issue, ensure you're not blocking the relevant cookies for this website though, otherwise you'll never stop seeing this message.

How??

We've done some work on the cookie pop-up that some people were getting on every page.

If you were impacted by this, can you please post on here to let me know whether it has now got better, of if it's still happening for you.

Thanks!

1 hour ago, Mark said:

We've done some work on the cookie pop-up that some people were getting on every page.

If you were impacted by this, can you please post on here to let me know whether it has now got better, of if it's still happening for you.

Thanks!

Seems all fine so far

On 08/10/2019 at 13:19, Mark said:

Thanks!

Thanks for whatever you did, all good now.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...