Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
KrefelderFox666

Aston Villa (A) Sunday 8th December 14:00

Best views are towards the back of the lower, towards the front of the upper.

I've got mine near the back of Q2. But tbh would probably have preferred front of the upper tier above it. CBA to piss about waiting though.

Around 330 seats to go in the lower tiers as of noon today.

As usual there will be slow uptake of the Q1 'corner' block so they may as well open the upper tier for sale earlier as people will probably sit tight until then.

3 minutes ago, rachhere said:

I was successful in the members ballot, so get to buy tickets for this one. Waiting for the upper tier to open up... any thoughts on when that might be from those who regularly buy away tickets?

Was going to do the same, but only have until Wednesday to buy them with the member ballot so just went with Q2.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Slinger55 said:

Was going to do the same, but only have until Wednesday to buy them with the member ballot so just went with Q2.

Yeah it's weighing it up isn't it! They are releasing the upper blocks a block at a time, so I am hopeful they will release the first upper stand by then. 

45 minutes ago, rachhere said:

I was successful in the members ballot, so get to buy tickets for this one. Waiting for the upper tier to open up... any thoughts on when that might be from those who regularly buy away tickets?

Considering there are only 200 left in the lower tier, if not tonight, it will be open by tomorrow. And I don't see why they don't just open up all three upper tier blocks because they'll be sold out.

I imagine in reality, it will be one block at a time.

Edited by KrefelderFox666
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, rutland is blue said:

Priority comes on tomorrow, anyone know if there are still tickets available in the bottom tier (p) any help appreciated

Bottom tier sold out. About 250 tickets left in the 2 main Upper tier blocks. Small upper tier corner block yet to go on sale, as far as I know.

At the rate they're selling, may only be a handful left tomorrow. For some reason they've decided to be quite liberal with the priority bands for this game, meaning they're selling rapidly.