Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
KrefelderFox666

Aston Villa (A) Sunday 8th December 14:00

7 minutes ago, DerbyshireFox said:

Likelihood of making to all season ticket holders? Not been since I was 9 or 10, sat in the home end with my aunt and uncle 2-2 draw from memory

Also hoping this makes all season ticket holders 👍 Sunday and on sky I suppose there’s more of a chance 

18 minutes ago, 09bballer said:

I think this will be one of the fastest sellers all year.

Anyone remember the 4 - 4 in about 1994? Mad away end that night!

Just checked, it was 1995. We were 3-1 down and drew 4 -4 in the last minute. That's why no-one should ever leave a Leicester game early.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DerbyshireFox said:

Likelihood of making to all season ticket holders? Not been since I was 9 or 10, sat in the home end with my aunt and uncle 2-2 draw from memory

2 hours ago, goody2028 said:

Also hoping this makes all season ticket holders 👍 Sunday and on sky I suppose there’s more of a chance 

It'll be a stretch given this is the first time they've been promoted for a while.  If it does get to all ST Holders it'll only be a handful  

1 minute ago, 09bballer said:

Just checked, it was 1995. We were 3-1 down and drew 4 -4 in the last minute. That's why no-one should ever leave a Leicester game early.

Yes I was there. It really was an astonishing comeback and even more dramatic than the 3 all draw against Arsenal a few years later. It was one of those times when the final 13 minutes totally overtook all sanity. Remember singing with gusto all the way back to the car that ‘the blues were staying up’ even though we were doomed. 

On 18/10/2019 at 19:48, 09bballer said:

Was at the game, we were 4-1 down with about 20 to play. Scored around 70, 80 and 90 minutes to tie up the game. Don't actually remember too much except it took an hour to get away from the ground, traffic was horrendous and mood of the locals was not good!! Only see us lose once there, 2-1 in the cup a few years ago, so one of my favourite grounds. 

On 18/10/2019 at 19:48, 09bballer said:

You should start a thread about leaving the ground early!

On 18/10/2019 at 19:29, 09bballer said:

I think this will be one of the fastest sellers all year.

Anyone remember the 4 - 4 in about 1994? Mad away end that night!

Great game. I was only 11 ish i think. Bloke infront of me got wacked on the head by a pie. God knows why i remember that

59 minutes ago, RonnieTodger said:

Be amazed if this reaches all STH but United did and that was a Saturday 3:00pm.

Local game, not played there for a few years, more of a buzz around the club. I think this is a bigger attraction than United away. So as you say, and what I also think, is that 300+ will be the end. Latest.