Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest Eamonn

"Whisper it but Leicester City aren’t a good attacking side…"

The attacking aspect only really becomes an issue when you have a leaky defense. Which we don‘t.

You can still play attacking, attractive football with a lone striker and an established back four.

Our style is still a work in progress, so all this opinionated and judgmental coverage is pointless.

Have to completely agree. I know we are doing well in the league but I really do not think we are playing that well. We are really inconsistent. With all the possession, passing statics etc we are not really creating that much. We seem to over play. The only one who will try to shoot is Harvey Barnes and he will shoot at anything, defenders included. Same as Madders if we are honest. At least Madders has got a few. But we really don't seem to be creating really that much. Watching our games we do all the fancy stuff that looks impressive then give the ball away to have the opponent attack us simply but really effectively. Somewhat to how we won the league. Direct football. At times we look really slow and predicable. It's only when we go a goal down or second half that we play with intensity and speed. But hey we are in a good position but feel we have other gears to go through yet to come.

I think some of you are missing the point of the article. I think it makes a valid point, which is that we are highly unlikely to be able to sustain the goals to shots on target ratio that we have done so far. There are always outliers and statistical anomalies for short periods, but over a sustained period the numbers do tend to revert to "normal". It's not saying that we are crap or anything, just that we are currently being relatively fortunate with our goal scoring, which is probably true. Hopefully the team will start to create more in the coming weeks. 

• Like 3

I am so drunk right now

Please let us have arguments about xG being a relevant stat before every game from now on, it's good luck :ph34r:

friendly reminder that before tonight xG said we were the second least dangerous side in the league ahead of Newcastle....

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

• Like 1
  • Haha 1