Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Homedressingroom

Ian Marshall on the podcast

Morning Foxes, 

Ipswich Town fan coming in peace and trying to escape the nightmare of the Rugby World Cup final. I have two football podcasts

One is an Ipswich Town podcast  the other is a locked on the Premier league podcast. I have Ian Marshall appearing on both podcasts this week.

You can subscribe here so you don't miss the podcast when it drops next week.

Or catch either of them on any podcast platform. 

I was hoping you would be able to help me as I am looking for ;

Any personal memories on Ians time with Leicester or through his career that you may have.

Any questions you have off for Ian.

Sorry to trouble you and thanks guys.

• Like 2

Also memories of Ian:

He loved to score against the Derby possibly even more than Iwan Roberts did. Scored our first ever premier league hat trick. against the sheep! (Only 5 others have done it since I believe).

Regularly saw him in McDonalds Fosse Park - might say more about me than him though.

Goals in the league cup quarter final v Fulham.

Bloody legend, would love a player like him now offering a different option of the bench.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, LinekersLugs said:

My god he used to do the hosting in the Banks Suite when I had a table there he was painful to listen to 

I asked him in the bar one game last season if it was really his Twitter account as I was convinced it was a parody. 

It really is his account, he comes across as a right gammon. 

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Steve_Walsh5 said:

I asked him in the bar one game last season if it was really his Twitter account as I was convinced it was a parody. 

It really is his account, he comes across as a right gammon. 

He is , I spent 30 mins listening to how he lost it all in Canada  , simple man and nice man but some very strange opinions 

2 hours ago, Aus Fox said:

This thread just made me take a walk down memory lane and while looking at what Ian Marshall has achieved, I realised he was the most expensive footballer on the planet when he joined us.

I always thought Martin George was a bit of a tight arse.

F7946074-3F80-47C3-8098-3D277446F403.png

Cant help thinking we overpaid for him at 200m?