Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LE17 Fox

Favourite LCFC shirt of the decade?

8 minutes ago, egg_fried_rice said:

Seems like I'm in the minority but I hate this seasons home kit. Last season's would probably edge it as best home kit for me, but I haven't been tempted by one for a while.

My personal favourite would be the grey third kit from last season, and I've got a soft spot for pretty much any of the ones with a sash.

The pin stripe white away from our CL season deserves a special mention, but I never buy our white kits. 

I rated last season's home top but would have preferred white shorts, prefer it to this seasons though because the gold doesn't look right to me. I'd have liked last seasons away if it wasn't for the orange accent. Sound overly picky here bit it's little things like that turn me off kits.

1 minute ago, Finnegan said:

At the risk of channelling my inner @Samilktray anyone that's suggested a Burrda, Jaco, Joma, or whatever other abomination suppliers we may have had in the dark years, kit should probably be banned. 

Puma gave us the worst kits in this decade and they're not even some poverty sweatshop outfit. Burrda are a toss manufacturer but they were nice kits

145px-Yuki_Abe,_Leicester_City.jpg

• Like 2

Seriously though, even if we hadn't won the league in it I ****ing loved this one from the second it was revealed:

15-16-home.jpg

Very basic, no frills or gimmicks, just plain royal blue with a tiny bit of gold. Obviously I love it because of what happened in it, but it was such a step up in class from the season before. I think that's all down to the KP logo change:

14-15-home.jpg

Much better, much simpler and without that grotesque K on it. The golden crown is perfect.

It's reminiscent of the classic Walkers Crisps logo days too. 

As for away kits:

away.jpg

Unbeatable. Perfection. 

BRING BACK PINSTRIPES

• Like 4

we have had some absolutely belter away kits in the last few years. 

can't believe we've got this far with no mention of the red champions league one. 

Related image

absolute scenes that pic as well fair play. 

the pink one is peng. the orange and grey one was very peng. the white stripes one was beaut. always a big fan of any time we wear yellow as well.

Image result for steve howard leicester

i find most our home kits a bit meh. wish we had some cool pattern or stripes or something. just blue innit who cares. 

• Like 1

Home wise got to be 2015-16 league winning shirt, not just the history behind it but also the design blue and gold  with the V goes well. Always thing of Kante when I see that shirt.

Away wise I'd probably go for 2010-2012 away yellow Leicester shirt, worn away at Man City in the Fa Cup when lost 2-4. Don't know why but it really stood out for me, was the begining of an exsiting new era with our new owners.

Notable worst ones....

2016-2017 home, yep of course was the shirt we wore in europe but thought the overall design was tad dissapointing for the Champions Of England. Design looks very awakard to me.

2018-2019 away day gray, such a grim shirt. Similar to the 2013-14 away horrible dull gray.

Edited by Leicesterpool

52 minutes ago, Leicesterpool said:

Home wise got to be 2015-16 league winning shirt, not just the history behind it but also the design blue and gold  with the V goes well. Always thing of Kante when I see that shirt.

Away wise I'd probably go for 2010-2012 away yellow Leicester shirt, worn away at Man City in the Fa Cup when lost 2-4. Don't know why but it really stood out for me, was the begining of an exsiting new era with our new owners.

Notable worst ones....

2016-2017 home, yep of course was the shirt we wore in europe but thought the overall design was tad dissapointing for the Champions Of England. Design looks very awakard to me.

2018-2019 away day gray, such a grim shirt. Similar to the 2013-14 away horrible dull gray.

I have to say I'm shocked anyone couldn't love that kit. I think it's the tits.