Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Match Ratings: Leicester City 2-1 Everton - Vote Now

Leicester City 2-1 Everton

You do not have permission to vote. Please login to vote.
  1. 6.9

Total Average Rating

144 votes
  2. Highest Rated Player

Kelechi Iheanacho Substitute 8.8
  3. Lowest Rated Player

Ayoze Pérez 6.0
  4. Manager Confidence 98% 0%

Season: 2019/20
Voting Starts: 01/12/19
Voting Ends: 04/12/19

1. Kasper Schmeichel
  2. Ricardo Pereira
  3. Jonny Evans
  4. Caglar Soyuncu
  5. Ben Chilwell
  6. Wilfred Ndidi
  7. Ayoze Pérez
  8. Youri Tielemans
  9. James Maddison
  10. Harvey Barnes
  11. Jamie Vardy
  12. Kelechi Iheanacho (sub)
  13. Marc Albrighton (sub)

Nacho came on and stole the show, but big Wild bosses that game, while others around him didn’t have their greatest days. He took the game and was by far the best player on the pitch for large periods.

Without seeing his stats I’d call it an almost flawless performance from the big fella.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9s for Ndidi & Ricardo with the latter just nicking it.

8 for Iheanacho and probably one of the best substitute performances in ages.

7 for Vardy, just never gives up.

7 for Evans for being solid as a rock.

6s for Chilwell, Maddison, Kasper & Tielemans did their jobs.

5s for Perez & Barnes both didn’t do a lot wrong but not enough right, Barnes needs to hug the line and not drift in so much.

8 points from safety..:beer:

12 hours ago, NewquayFox said:

5s for Perez & Barnes both didn’t do a lot wrong but not enough right, Barnes needs to hug the line and not drift in so much.

Nothing for Lord Faqua? 

• Sad 1

16 hours ago, NewquayFox said:

BR has said he wants them to cut inside when they can not just stay out wide.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Tom12345 said:

https://www.90min.com/posts/6508712-leicester-2-1-everton-report-ratings-reaction-as-foxes-bag-dramatic-stoppage-time-winner

Clearly some journalists do not watch the games before they report on them. How could Ricardo only be a 6?? Also, that pass to Nacho for the second goal was Ricardo and not Ndidi. 

I am shocked that anyone could seriously accuse them of such unprofessionalism when it is obvious that they attend every actual game themselves. :frantics:

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Tom12345 said:

https://www.90min.com/posts/6508712-leicester-2-1-everton-report-ratings-reaction-as-foxes-bag-dramatic-stoppage-time-winner

Clearly some journalists do not watch the games before they report on them. How could Ricardo only be a 6?? Also, that pass to Nacho for the second goal was Ricardo and not Ndidi. 

As I’ve said many times, the only accurate LCFC player ratings guide is on here.

I don’t think I could accurately rate the whole opposition team because I don’t care about them, and I guess most journalists don’t care about either team so that’s why their ratings are often so laughably wide of the mark.

• Like 1

Great result from a tricky match, with both managers under the spotlight for different reasons. Wilf was outstanding and my MOTM. I've been very critical of Iheanacho on here for his attitude, but hats off to him for a game changing performance yesterday. Now he has to keep that standard up or we'll know it's another one off like he has shown so many times. Everton came to draw and it was good to see BR change the system and we fully deserved to win. Although the cross for their goal was decent, but being critical, I thought Chilwell should have closed him down more and both Evans and Soyuncu lost their scorer. 

Kasper -6- No chance with the goal. Otherwise a reasonable game.

Ricardo -7- Best of our defense and some great energy sapping runs. Unlucky not to score.

Evans -6- Solid.

Soyuncu -6- Another good game.

Chilwell -6- Gave the winger too much time to pick his cross for the goal. Otherwise did well. Nice dive too!

Ndidi -9- Outstanding. He was everywhere.

Perez -6- Maybe should have done better with a decent chance. Otherwise I thought he was OK.

Tielemans -6- Some lovely touches.

Maddison -6- Like Perez, should have scored from a great Vardy cross. 

Barnes -7- Some of his driving runs were excellent. Needs a few goals to give him confidence to shoot more.

Vardy -8- Yet again he comes up with the goods. Unlucky with a brilliant header too. 

Subs:

Iheanacho -8- Changed the game. I hope this is not another of his flash in the pan games.

Albrighton -6- Always gives his all.

BR -8- Did well to change the team around. If he can get Iheanacho playing like that every match he'll be getting 10's from me!

Everton -5- Devoid of ideas and looked nothing more than an average team. No interest in trying to win the game.

Officials -7- Referee did well to let play continue for the second goal, so he gets an extra point.

5 hours ago, NaijaFox said:

Nothing for Lord Faqua? 

Oops oops and double oops again, forgot the beast.....

7 for Soyuncu, gave the ball away a few times today but made up for it by clonking that sneaky Davies near the end... 

• Like 1