Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mendi

Title Race

On 13/12/2019 at 17:12, holyfox said:

I’m quite cautious about anything LCFC because we’ve been so used to c**king it up when. It seems straight forward. However, the fact that we are 8points behind them actually works in our favour in my view. Nobody seriously thinks Liverpool will slip up that much AND at the same time, we can continue this winning streak got the rest of the season. If we get three 4 wins in 4 for the rest of December, I really do believe we will be favourites , despite the current 8 point deficit. 
I know it’s a big if, but that’s where I see the key to the title. Let’s see where we are come the start of January! :scarf:

Stalled at the first hurdle. I’m sure they’ll be reflecting on the underperformance against Norwich. Just hope they come back with their top game against Man City next week. 

What I will say is we didn't exist with many media outlets in terms of points between us and Liverpool, we were bypassed and it was 'X amount of points between Liverpool and Man City', we weren't mentioned in a title challenge.

Tonight all of a sudden we exist in 2nd you watch the news or watch TV and hear 'There is now a 10 point gap between Liverpool and 2nd placed Leicester' or 'Leicester's title challenge has taken a blow, dropping points to Norwich'.

Edited by Matt
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, pmcla26 said:

It’s really funny how disconnected the media are from the fans at times, and also like to sensationalise things to fit their narrative. 

They await our downfall and back Liverpool to the hilt but all the neutrals are desperate for things to be the exact opposite.

When I read Football forums,Surprise me how Disconnect Football many fans are....!!

5 hours ago, NaijaFox said:

Our interest in the title race is probably over. We should concentrate on securing the Top 4 spot for the rest of the season. Fun while it lasted though!

So let's concentrate on winning the next match then. (c)JamieVardy