Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mendi

Title Race

Guest An Sionnach

Liverpool's main advantage over us is goal threat. We have the best striker on current form but they have the broad spread of Salah, Mané Firmino, Origi and now Shaquiri. They are probably the most potent strike force in Europe bar Barcelona. Even on an off day one of them is likely to score a winning goal. Going forward it is vital for us to find another consistent striker.

On 10/12/2019 at 12:40, yorkie1999 said:

Show me it’s incorrect.

22 games to go.

Man tud and Wolves have 24 points so maximum possible for one of them is 90

we have 38 points so 17 wins gives us an extra 51 which is 89 points.

think this is correct

3 minutes ago, reynard said:

22 games to go.

Man tud and Wolves have 24 points so maximum possible for one of them is 90

we have 38 points so 17 wins gives us an extra 51 which is 89 points.

think this is correct

It is, but Man Utd will forfeit the last game of the season

2 hours ago, coalvillefox said:

I disagree with that.

Firmino - Last 10 games,1 goal and 1 assist

Origi - Last 10 games, 2 goals and 0 assists

Sane - Last 10 games, 5 goals and 5 asissts

Salah - Last 10 games, 4 goals and 3 assists

Shaqiri - 1 goal all season

Vardy - Last 10 games, 13 goals and 3 assists

Maddison - Last 10 games, 5 goals and 3 assists

Perez - Last 10 games, 4 goals and 3 assists

Barnes - Last 10 games, 0 goals and 5 assists

Add to that Iheanacho just finding form, I would argue our strike force is more potent. Makes no difference what they did last season, its all about what they are doing now and I would back us to win more games than Liverpool on current form.

Reason your left out mane out?  

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, coalvillefox said:

I disagree with that.

Add to that Iheanacho just finding form, I would argue our strike force is more potent. Makes no difference what they did last season, its all about what they are doing now and I would back us to win more games than Liverpool on current form.

On Current Form?

They've  only failed to win one game all season :ermm:

• Like 2

20 hours ago, An Sionnach said:

Liverpool's main advantage over us is goal threat. We have the best striker on current form but they have the broad spread of Salah, Mané Firmino, Origi and now Shaquiri. They are probably the most potent strike force in Europe bar Barcelona. Even on an off day one of them is likely to score a winning goal. Going forward it is vital for us to find another consistent striker.

A 8 point gap also helps.

Edited by yorkie1999

3 hours ago, coalvillefox said:

I disagree with that.

oldBrit.JPG.c84484f2c39cdf20995ef23f6a05f00b.JPG

41 minutes ago, Show me the Mane said:

Really not looking forward to the boxing day match!Think we will drop points. Vardy has been in great form and always scores against us!

Game over if you win though (if it isn't already)

We've got City the week before unless we get a least a point (or all 3 really realistically) you're about there anyway.

I’m quite cautious about anything LCFC because we’ve been so used to c**king it up when. It seems straight forward. However, the fact that we are 8points behind them actually works in our favour in my view. Nobody seriously thinks Liverpool will slip up that much AND at the same time, we can continue this winning streak got the rest of the season. If we get three 4 wins in 4 for the rest of December, I really do believe we will be favourites , despite the current 8 point deficit. 
I know it’s a big if, but that’s where I see the key to the title. Let’s see where we are come the start of January! :scarf:

Guest An Sionnach

Do you think that Klopp and Rodgers bought their teeth from the same dodgy EBay trader or do you get a set thrown in with that house?

7 hours ago, coalvillefox said:

I disagree with that.

Wow, they're interesting figures aren't they. I'd also argue that with a lot of Liverpool's wins there's been several gained with a huge slice of fortune whereas ours have been convincingly earned. We shouldn't on paper stand a chance but ...

22 minutes ago, holyfox said:

If we get three 4 wins in 4 for the rest of December, I really do believe we will be favourites

Very little chance of being favourites, even if we do win the next 4, before the new year.

Even if Liverpool lost each match starting  tomorrow thru  to the  New year, they would still be favourite if we beat both them and ManC

Edited by treer

6 minutes ago, treer said:

Very little chance of being favourites, even if we do win the next 4, before the new year.

Even if Liverpool lost each match starting  tomorrow thru  to the  New year, they would still be favourite if we beat both them and ManC

Agree that on pure numbers and logic we wouldn’t be favourites, but I’m thinking ‘favourites’ in small print the fact that we’ve won the title against all the odds recentl and the fact they fluffed their chance after a massive lead twice in recent history, could break them IF and it’s a BIg IF, our players play with the same hunger, belief and one game at a time approach- we have nothing to lose!

Guest An Sionnach
6 minutes ago, weller54 said:

Bought them in Massachusetts I heard.

Probably Quincey Market in Boston , Brad Pitt gets all his there.