Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mendi

Title Race

We are given we're 2nd in December by a hefty margin. However, and as shit as it is to write this, Liverpool won't be dropping as many points as they need to throughout the rest of the season even taking in to account their fixture congestion this month. Klopp has them playing to a ridiculously high standard and even their rotated squads in last 2 games have bagged them maximum points. 

We continue winning our games and that's the most we can do! Liverpool and any other rivals losing (like Man City and Chelsea this weekend) is just a bonus. Even more of a bonus is teams just below top 4/5 taking points off each other. 

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, StanSP said:

We are given we're 2nd in December by a hefty margin. However, and as shit as it is to write this, Liverpool won't be dropping as many points as they need to throughout the rest of the season even taking in to account their fixture congestion this month. Klopp has them playing to a ridiculously high standard and even their rotated squads in last 2 games have bagged them maximum points. 

We continue winning our games and that's the most we can do! Liverpool and any other rivals losing (like Man City and Chelsea this weekend) is just a bonus. Even more of a bonus is teams just below top 4/5 taking points off each other. 

My thoughts exactly.  3 extra wins needed over the next 22 games and that assumes we don't lose is a huge ask.

My Wednesday supporting mate has placed a fair bet on us winning…. He won in 15/16 and seems fairly convinced…

I can’t be bothered to even contemplate it

Given that we are second, I guess we are the closest thing to be challengers in the league (Liverpool aside of course !)

• Like 1

Just now, Leicesterpool said:

If Leicester did achieve the impossible again, I don't think we will get the hype in media we got in 2016, I think more of a case of the tabloids sympthasing with Liverpool... making we stole their trophy and it was another fluke year for Leicester. 

I enjoy your paranoia.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Leicesterpool said:

If Leicester did achieve the impossible again, I don't think we will get the hype in media we got in 2016, I think more of a case of the tabloids sympthasing with Liverpool... making we stole their trophy and it was another fluke year for Leicester. 

You will find the media will talk about it, and will mention the late owner who is sadly sadly is missed.

We are in the sense there's still a long way to go so 8 points isn't insurmountable on the face of it. But we're not really, it would take a gargantuan effort to overhaul this Liverpool side, they've dropped 2 points in the last 25 games it's absolutely mental. Or to put it a different way, they've got 73 points of the last 75 available. Mental.

We're in the race until the table says otherwise.

The pressure is all on Liverpool. Will we last the course? I don't know. I'm just enjoying how we are playing and am looking forward to every game at the moment.

Personally I think Liverpool are unstoppable. But who knows.

I'd be delighted with a top four finish and Champions League qualification.

Oh and a cup final win or two :D

• Like 2