Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Villa, EFL Cup Semi Final - Tickets wanted.

So based on 10% perhaps, will it go to All STH's??  I went to Everton and as Villa is close for a school night, wanted to go over and see us reach a final again and who did we beat the last time we reached a League Cup final???

Missed the last 2 as I was back packing, my missus saw the Sunderland game (99) on a TV in Airlie Beach whilst I was in the pool and she didn't even tell me!!!  And she doesn't like football much.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, The boy Linacre said:

So based on 10% perhaps, will it go to All STH's??  I went to Everton and as Villa is close for a school night, wanted to go over and see us reach a final again and who did we beat the last time we reached a League Cup final???

Missed the last 2 as I was back packing, my missus saw the Sunderland game (99) on a TV in Airlie Beach whilst I was in the pool and she didn't even tell me!!!  And she doesn't like football much.

If we get 4,500ish or even more, then absolutely. The league game sold out at 310+ I think if I remember right. So extra allocation, fact it is midweek would certainly drop it lower down the bands.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Peckfortonfox said:

So if you sign up to this home cup scheme does this mean they auto bill you for all the fa cup games as well as the villa game??

I’m assuming so, although with regards to Wigan only G1 in the East Stand is available at present so no idea how that would work. 

20 hours ago, Peckfortonfox said:

So if you sign up to this home cup scheme does this mean they auto bill you for all the fa cup games as well as the villa game??

The fa cup home scheme is different from the Villa scheme so no they won’t auto bill you for the fa cup games unless you sign up for the fa cup scheme 

Edited by jammie82uk
  • Like 1

On 20/12/2019 at 15:08, The boy Linacre said:

Assume she is no longer the missus then lol

48 minutes ago, TK95 said:

Do we reckon this will reach general sale? I'm a member but my dad isn't. I can get mine today if I want but tempted to wait a couple of days so I can get 2 together. 

Seems to be a lot of seats at the moment but wondering if it will last :huh:

I got mine today. Was genuinely surprised how many tickets were available. Based on that I suspect it will go to general sale but it's difficult to be sure - we don't have similar games to judge against! I'd keep an eye on it and buy yours if it looks like it's going to sell out. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TK95 said:

Do we reckon this will reach general sale? I'm a member but my dad isn't. I can get mine today if I want but tempted to wait a couple of days so I can get 2 together. 

Seems to be a lot of seats at the moment but wondering if it will last :huh:

Judging on past seasons this will definitely make general sale. I would think once it reaches general sale, sales will pick up fairly rapidly, so make sure you buy on Day 1 of general sale.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MattP said:

I agree - but look at how many clearly don't, thousands and thousands left.

Let's not forget that 23,500 are STH's who either pay direct debit or in advance. Having to pay an extra £20 on top of league games is not everyone's cup of tea. Some are really not bothered about it.

However, we pretty much always sell out the cup games as people who don't regularly get to go to games, now can through general sale. Especially sitting together.

• Like 1