Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TonyN11

Guard of Honour for the World Champions?

1 hour ago, Vacamion said:

Given that Klopp led his team to a series of cringeworthy celebrations after drawing against West Brom and beating Norwich, he probably *expects* a guard of honour. The utter fud. Damn his teeth.

However...

See that bit in The Damned United where Clough tells the Leeds players that they can shove their cups and medals in the bin, because they weren’t won fairly?

That.

Sadio Mane dived against us and VAR messed up.  He’s been diving all year. 

In fact, “Liverpool win a penalty at Anfield” is not news, it’s a condition.

Klopp, who seems to get a free pass from the media, called an accidental injury an intentional assault and brought a ton of heat, racist abuse and reputational damage onto Hamza Choudhury, who has faded from our team since.

Come to think of it, I still haven’t forgiven this lot for taking a penalty with a straight face after Wes Morgan was penalised for having the ball kicked at his head in the box.

So yeah, well done for winning a two match trophy in a tournament propping up the billionaire tyrants in their slavebuilt stadium.  Bet your fans didn’t run drunken riot through the streets after that one, for a change.

Guard of Honour?  Do me a favour. 

Only if their fans, wearing “Solidarity With Proven Racist Suarez” T shirts, walk through it and it’s lined with relatives of Heysel victims, silently disdaining them.  

Liverpool are probably going to win the league this season.  I am an atheist, but I pray to the Maker for the miracle that they don’t win it, that they slip up yet again and, full of tears, they remain forever deprived of being Champions of England ever again.

They are a horror of a club and fan base and their team’s every touch and pass should be the subject of catcalls, boos and whistles, not a guard of honour.

This game is probably the last chance to salvage any semblance of the double dream, however unlikely, of them fvcking it up again and not winning the league, and us winning in again.

As such, don’t clap them onto the pitch, direct a torrent of invective at them which will make them regret ever showing their faces in Leicester.  :mad:

👏🏽 Could not agree more. The encouragement from Klopp to his numbskull fan base to racially pile on Hamza was nothing short of despicable. The guy comes across as Mr ****ing Sunshine but he has a very dark side which came into play when his precious Salah got injured. 

I hope we make the KP as hostile as possible on Thursday and don’t give them an inch. We are more than capable. 

• Like 2

Given that Klopp led his team to a series of cringeworthy celebrations after drawing against West Brom and beating Norwich, he probably *expects* a guard of honour. The utter fud. Damn his teeth.

However...

See that bit in The Damned United where Clough tells the Leeds players that they can shove their cups and medals in the bin, because they weren’t won fairly?

That.

Klopp, who seems to get a free pass from the media, called an accidental injury an intentional assault and brought a ton of heat, racist abuse and reputational damage onto Hamza Choudhury, who has faded from our team since.

Come to think of it, I still haven’t forgiven this lot for taking a penalty with a straight face after Wes Morgan was penalised for having the ball kicked at his head in the box.

So yeah, well done for winning a two match trophy in a tournament propping up the billionaire tyrants in their slavebuilt stadium.  Bet your fans didn’t run drunken riot through the streets after that one, for a change.

Only if their fans, wearing “Solidarity With Proven Racist Suarez” T shirts, walk through it and it’s lined with relatives of Heysel victims, silently disdaining them.  

Liverpool are probably going to win the league this season.  I am an atheist, but I pray to the Maker for the miracle that they don’t win it, that they slip up yet again and, full of tears, they remain forever deprived of being Champions of England ever again.

They are a horror of a club and fan base and their team’s every touch and pass should be the subject of catcalls, boos and whistles, not a guard of honour.

This game is probably the last chance to salvage any semblance of the double dream, however unlikely, of them fvcking it up again and not winning the league, and us winning in again.

As such, don’t clap them onto the pitch, direct a torrent of invective at them which will make them regret ever showing their faces in Leicester.  :mad:

I pretty well despise them but some of your comments are a tad over the top !  They haven’t requested a guard of honour! 

I remember they booed Man City players every time they touched the ball in the CL couple seasons back and that did affect their game ......if we had enough about us as a crowd, we could do the same ..... should certainly boo mane every touch ! 

However...

That.

You’re doing a good job of hiding it but I can tell that you’re really not a fan 

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

I'm not denying it is a bit of a rant. 

But it felt good.  lol :scarf:

Still think a group of peeps wearing Mickey Mouse costumes or wearing Mickey Mouse masks applauding them has they get off the coach would be a good way of taking the mick out of them.

• Like 2

Not sure why so many are saying no tbh. World Champions, European Champions, the People's Champion. They are the club we should aspire to, from manager to fans. Level headed, rational supporters. Honest players and a manager who always takes things well and never overreacts.

I'll be applauding them out of the tunnel on Boxing Day to recognise the great work they have done to enhance football in this country. All credit to Liverpool. Hip hip hooray.

• Haha 4

6 hours ago, Vacamion said:

However...

That.

• Haha 1