Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Union FS

UNION FS charity foodbank collection 11th January

On 28/12/2019 at 16:24, Eamonn said:

Brilliant,  well done, will.see you on the day. Are there particular goods needed...or money?

Any of the items listed in the video would be greatly appreciated. If you would prefer to give a financial donation you can do so, either via the paypal - [email protected] or bank transfer 400917 - 42218275

A big shop will be done with any financial donations just please on payment make a reference of foodbank.

Edited by Union FS

Hi Union FS team,

Thanks for your time and effort organizing this, I'd love to donate but won't be able to make the match on Saturday, could you let me know what my best options are in terms of donating in this scenario?

Am I best to do a cash donation online or will there be other opportunity in the future where i'll be able bring a donation to the club?

Let me know what is best for The Bridge/Yourselves and i'll be sure to make it happen.

Just now, E.Rose said:

Hi Union FS team,

Thanks for your time and effort organizing this, I'd love to donate but won't be able to make the match on Saturday, could you let me know what my best options are in terms of donating in this scenario?

Am I best to do a cash donation online or will there be other opportunity in the future where i'll be able bring a donation to the club?

Let me know what is best for The Bridge/Yourselves and i'll be sure to make it happen.

The group are happy to accept cash donations before Saturday as they'll be doing a shop to get as much as possible. 

Just make sure you add the foodbank as a payment reference 

Bank Details: 40-09-17 / 42218275

PayPal: [email protected] (select friends and family) 

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

Took a car full of old clothes, coats, footwear etc to The Bridge just before Christmas as a friend had told me about the amazing work they do there.

(Admittedly, my fashion sense is Primark/Sainsbury's bang average but hopefully it helps someone somewhere.)

You'd be surprised at how fussy some of our rough sleepers are. Last winter, on a very wet and cold day, I went to the baked potato place on Halford Street  for lunch and bought an extra one for a guy in a sleeping bag nearby.

"No thanks" he said, "I've got plenty" as he lifted his covers to show his well stocked supply. The next one I asked said "nah, I don't really like beans, try them down there, they might take it off your hands". I couldn't give the thing away. I had to go to a hair dressers where I knew a girl who worked there and give it to her!

• Haha 4

On 29/12/2019 at 19:32, Union FS said:

Any of the items listed in the video would be greatly appreciated. If you would prefer to give a financial donation you can do so, either via the paypal - [email protected] or bank transfer 400917 - 42218275

A big shop will be done with any financial donations just please on payment make a reference of foodbank.

Sorry my fault, I missed all if this, can i still donate cash to the above details to help the foodbank? Ignore - just found the Leicester Bridge website and will donate directly to them, thanks

Edited by grobyfox1990
  • Like 2