Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Az1994

Leicester city memorabilia

• 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, FerrisBueller said:

Continuation of my previous post, I decided to collect them all because I’m an absolute loser and I bloody love footy.

F74A0EF6-9392-40BA-B591-07F707702411.jpeg

I have to ask why the Chelsea can is on top of the Leicester can, that would drive my OCD into overdrive

• 5 months later...

Costco have got some signed and framed  photos by Matt Elliott, Lineker and Shilton . The Matt Elliot is him lifting the league cup. The Lineker and Shilton ones are England related. 

Edited by Webbo

1 hour ago, Webbo said:

Costco have got some signed and framed  photos by Matt Elliott, Lineker and Shilton . The Matt Elliot is him lifting the league cup. The Lineker and Shilton ones are England related. 

I take it this is Costco Thurnaston. Do you know how much they are selling for ?

Thanks

43 minutes ago, MiDuck55 said:

I take it this is Costco Thurnaston. Do you know how much they are selling for ?

Thanks

The Matt Elliot was around £50 the Lineker and Shilton were around 200 iIrc. They've also got a signed Messi boot and  a boxing glove signed by Anthony Joshua, they were around 500.

I've got a portion of the old banner that used to go around the top of the stadium. It's a team picture of one of our league cup winner sides. I haven't looked at it since I bought it tbh. 

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
5 hours ago, themightyfin said:

Yeah I’ve got a set sealed in the cupboard. Think they sold them a couple of years after the title win.

Edited by Devonfox1884

On 21/09/2022 at 08:37, themightyfin said:

Does anyone here have this ? I'm interested in owning one but seems the going rate is high.

Was this just a limited run? 

• 6 months later...
On 31/03/2023 at 11:25, SemperEadem said:

I'm looking to gather some prizes that could potentially be part of the raffle to help raise money for LOROS at this summer Union FS charity tournament.

If you have any items that could be donated or know of anyone with some, please do get in touch. Thank you

Bump

On 13/03/2021 at 10:29, Webbo said:

I've got a portion of the old banner that used to go around the top of the stadium. It's a team picture of one of our league cup winner sides. I haven't looked at it since I bought it tbh. 

I also have apart of that , mine is of Tommy Wright

• Like 1